Reviews for The Gypsy Sisters
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 3/26/2013
Great story!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
This was INGENIOUS! (may not be spelled right.) I liked this ALOT.
A few spelling erros here and there throughtout the entire story, but...wow, so going on my favorite list to be re-read another day. You did really well here. And you combined my two favorite subjects, Gypsies and Pirates! Whoop!
I immensly enjoyed this.
Deirdre Morgan chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
Hi!

I just have to say I'm loving the story so far. I read it nonstop from chapter one, finished October's story, and now I'm headlong into Liberty's...I can't wait too see how it ends!

My suggestion would be to make more reference to the area...in October's story, I assumed they were in England or Europe somewhere, but with Lucas in Liberty's story being a cowboy it appears they're in America - either way, it's never actually been spelled out, and it kind of makes for a confusing read. And for this chapter in particular: October wouldn't have her baby in a hospital; hospital births didn't become used until much after 1865. A home birth attended by a midwife, a doctor, or an apothecary would be much more in keeping with the period. Plus I'm sure gypsies knew a trick or two to delivering babies on their own!

Anyhow, this is a fantastic double-story, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Great job!
RedWolf31 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I'm sorry for asking, but before I even finished reading this I knew instantly you had to be an actual Gypsy, or you at least had to know one. So if you don't mind me asking are you one?
EmmiePugIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is an awesome story! It was my first story that I ever read on Fictionpress and I loved it!
Bright Starry Goodbyes chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
Libby's story is really good too. Although I think I prefer October's, but that's just me.
Bright Starry Goodbyes chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
This story is AWESOME, I loved October's tale and I'm really looking forward to Liberty's and see things from her perspective.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Does anyone know a story semi-same to this one. Also jnl94 you should write a sequal
KML92 chapter 36 . 9/14/2011
That had to be the corniest ending I've ever seen. It was decent, though you didn't kill off any main characters. That's no fun.

KML92 chapter 35 . 9/14/2011
Four is way too many and I wouldn't want them all running around. With their luck, they would all turn out exactly like October. The reaction with the jar was a bit much don't you think?

KML92 chapter 34 . 9/13/2011
Wow. That's corny.

KML92 chapter 33 . 9/13/2011
To the altar!

KML92 chapter 32 . 9/13/2011
That better be the sheriff shooting Ross.

Princess97 chapter 34 . 9/13/2011
Aww... cute ending. You should've put up Lucas's thoughts too in the last scene.
KML92 chapter 30 . 9/12/2011
KILL HIM LUCAS! He has to kill Ross!

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »