Reviews for When My Time Comes
Luv1997bird chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
You should so write more on this one ')
laughing my a. off chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
update soon please :D
avril123lover chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
WoW! Again, I'm completely astonished! Keep up with the good work! And girlie, you need to tell me when you put this up because I get so excited when I see it and I just can't help but read it! More, More! I commands it! More! *rabid animal face*
avril123lover chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Wow... This was so sad! But, I'm really feeling her pain now! Please continue, and as always, I'll be here ready and reviewing! -
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
update soon please
avril123lover chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Wow, you are such a deep writer! I hope you put up the next chapter soon! Go, Go, Go! XD
avril123lover chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Wow, Ornetta lives such a painful existence! I felt her pain, seeming as if forgotten by the one other person she thought she could ever trust. :( You took my advice, though! (I think) Your sentences are a bit longer now, and I think that's amazing! Keep doing a great job! I want to know what happens next, but the chapter should be longer! I love long chaps, and I'd love to know more about Ornetta, of course! Update soon, girlie!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
nice chapter :P
avril123lover chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Wow! I did not expect that! Now you got me begging for more, girl! I hope she meets that boy again! I was in awe at the second chapter!OO Keep going! XD
Echo of the Wind chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I don't think you can die from one cut on the wrist...just sayin
avril123lover chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hey, I really like your story. It portrays a lot of emotion, though you emphasize too much on single words. I'd suggest making the sentences longer, but I like the way you write. I'm off to the next chapter! Oh, and if you can do me a favor, can you check out my story? It'd be awesome if we can keep trading reviews. :D It's called Perspective.
Shaft Of Light chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Woah. That was really good! Please update ASAP!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 1 . 8/26/2011