Reviews for A Zombie For You
deadkitty1 chapter 33 . 11/23/2011
Weirdly interesting story. I'm still left feeling a bit confused. Like why would Louis go after Simon if he knew he was a zombie which is literally a lost cause? And the flashbacks that were cleverly put to tie in with the plot caught me off-guard, but I'm sure if I read it over one more time I'll get it. Still, I don't quite get how 'Chapter 22: Memory 6' ties in with the story. I get that it's about Simon's mother but this seems to be the only part where she's mentioned and most of the story entails Janie, Simon, Louis and the blond chick. So I think putting the chapter in was a bit confusing even if it was nicely written to give an afterthought to how Simon's life was before a zombie.

The story really did make me laugh but only in the first couple of chapters and then it got really serious later on. So I think this story should belong in some Mystery/Romance/Supernatural setting instead of humor. It's cool to see zombies with some humanly aspect to them besides anger/rage/hunger. I think the short chapters really suited the story and the characters were fairly entertaining. Reading about Zombie Simon's everyday life wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. I see zombies in a new light but I'm still honestly scared of them. Good read.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Haha this is great. Personifying a zombie, and making it interesting is very clever. I applaud! I would really like you to check out a growing community on my website: . basically it's for people to post their work and get critiques and gain a following :)
Made To Syn chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
oooo, can you say "storymarks"?
Made To Syn chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
oh, that is wonderful. that was just sick. dont get me wrong, it was totally awesome, and amazingly written. but, damn that was gross.
Made To Syn chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
ummmm... im not sure if i grasp what your trying to say here... are you.., are you trying to say shes... pregnant?

and CDC, toattly wins.
Made To Syn chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
oh. oh jimmy, that. is. vulgar.
B.C. Joker chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Great story you have here. I love how it cast zombies, especially Simon, in a sympathetic light. You don't see authors write about the struggles of being a zombie very often. Though I'm not sure why this is under humor at this point, I will read deeper and hope to discover more about this zombie infested world.