Reviews for The Tribulations of Swedish Furniture
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18
eek
DragonOwl chapter 2 . 7/28
Love it! I really really enjoyed reading this - I'm not sure which part of it specifically made me like it so much (I love all of it!) but it was such a nice read :D
xEchoxInfernox chapter 2 . 5/4
And another cute one!
Caterpillar-BlueButterfly chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I read all your one shots posted here and while I liked them all this is my favorite.
SunnySideUp26 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I don't usually read oneshots, but this was absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it :)
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was so cute! Thomas turning up and them having so much in common and him being totally content to pass up a night in with the guys and wings and tv for her - just AAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

I won't lie, when I first moved into my house I had no bed for 3 days because I was adamant that I'd be able to build the frame myself without the assistance of my male friends. I did get the bed up all by myself but I spent a good few hours throwing screws and bolts around and bashing things with a mallet.. no uber romantic outcome from my experience though, just a super comfy bed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was soo freakin cute...and I really really loved it
An chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awww, I loved this! It was so sweet and cute and I couldn't stop smiling the entire way through. Great job!
greensmiles chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A really enjoyable original story !
vsrhn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
so sweet 3 3
balloonfista chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
aww, this was so nice and non-dramatic and just, comforting, ya know? Loved it :)

Ri
FeatherfooD chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was just what the doctor ordered today! I'm stuck at work and feeling ick-ish, but Kate and Thomas made me smile :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so cute! Made me smile and enjoy the day :) Loved their little dynamic and how she confessed about the waking up early thing. I'd totally do it too, not gonna lie haha.

Love this!
*Ngoc1231*
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
cute
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aw. AW.

There were some mistakes, grammar-wise and others in which the flow of the words seemed a little.. stilted. For example, "Trying to tame my misplaced manners, apparently manual labor made me famished, I finished chewing and took a sip from my coke." It sounds a little strange for some reason. Perhaps you should re-read the oneshot to check if it sounds right to you.

In all, though, I loved this. It was short and simple and sweet. And strangely not at all cliche or generic.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »