Reviews for Outcast
Kapiru Kat DeiDei chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Good one. Though I paid more attention to just read the bold words and connect them to another poetic sentences. 'You don't want to remember the past. I wish I could forget we were close. If only to save me from the hurt.' I like that one. I sometimes kinda feel like that too.
Lonian chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is such a wonderful poem!

Although, since I don't write poetry, probably never would, and don't read much of it anyway, I'm not sure if my opinion counts for much.

Anyway, I especially loved how you managed to entwine a poem within a poem without making either of them seem awkward. Really, really, clever!
Holly Kirk chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I live your writing especially your poems, I've read sine if the other my favourite being the crazy brother one, 42 peomS for the 42 days since she last saw him smile, those poems made me feel very sad as Sid this one, u see what you did with the bold words, extremely clever that is. I love this poem and you're really special because you don't usually f
gold woods of an emo otaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You are not the only one.

I too, have experienced it.

And even now, they still think I'm insane.

They don't can't and won't see me.

Acknowledge my existence.

They don't look at me, and vice versa.

I don't need them.

It's best to ignore them back.
Shady Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very deep and meaningfull. How long did it take to make the bolded words match like that? I found myself paying special attention to those bolded words. It feels personal to you, but I hope not, because people shouldn't suffer like this. Yes, being the outcast is a lonely and heartbreaking thing, and I think alot of writers know this. Anyway, good job, and I wish you fortune in your writing and life.