Reviews for 30 Losing Reality
Joey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like it! My favorite line was either "I'm just a passing stranger in the halls" or "But you're stuck in my head like a silly rhyme" both of those created a nice mental imagine. My advice was that near the end your style of writing switched and became more casual and lost some structure (at least it seemed that way to me).
July Tarrant chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
This is so sad but beautifully done. I can definitely feel the pain of the main charecter, having been there many times myself. Great job.
July Tarrant chapter 2 . 9/13/2011

You have excellent skill. If this is based off real life- here's hoping for a happy ending :)
July Tarrant chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aw I like this. Perfectly captures high school love. Great job :)
Reeses chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
you suck

xoxo

SEXY THIGHS
Ice Bubble chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
By the 'THE END' everything will work out. *sigh* So much time until then...
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This writing is very well done. And with a very good use of words too. *thumbs up*
HK Shmetty chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I loved this! I feel this way about a certain someone, but I don't think things would completely apply considering he's a celebrity...*cough* Darren Criss *cough*...

HK:)
Jenni chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I really like your couplet rhymes and the rhythm you have in your poems! It's really easy to follow along with and the subject matter is so relatable. I feel like this is a situation that happens to pretty much every girl at least once in her lifetime.