Reviews for The Blind Side
use.less.woman chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
This was a good story. I didnt notice any errors as far as spelling or grammer. The storyline was good and the characters were easy to like. It throws me off that he has red eyes. It is hard to find that attractive. But I like the story overall. I did kind of hope Catherine got hit by a bus or something :) but seriously your ending was so sweet.
moonlightnights chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
not sure if you'll see this, but the whole thing was SO CUTE 3

its funny, i was listening to More than this by One Direction ( watch?v-ley0_wH4MQ&featurerelated) before i read this chapter, and the overall feel of both songs fit really well :)

Best Wishes,

Moonlightnights
Oboe Jenkins chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
What do you mean red eyes? Also I really like this story :)
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
beautiful. I loved the story and its characters. Thank you for posting : )
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
I just read chapters 1-13 straight and i seriously felt like crying. This is suchhhh a good storyy! i love it
darknightstar chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Is this the ending? Great story by the way. Liked it.
Liz chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
This story is very similar to the Korean drama, A Love To Kill. Did you get the idea from that, by any chance?
Miryo chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
It still feels kind of rushed and could use some more details and descriptions here and there to make it feel more real. That, and it seems like every other episode begins with the word "I". It might benefit to change that up a bit. But nevertheless, I'm enjoying the story itself. It's an interesting twist that Leia is blind. So here I was thinking Josh was the poor victim, but it looks like he might not be so innocent after all. Nice twist.
Miryo chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It feels a little rushed, but it's still caught my attention. I'm curious as to how Lea drove Josh to such depression and I'm even more curious as to how Nate's going to make her pay. Interesting premise.
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Awesome!
liarachel chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Love this so far! Can't wait to read more :)
iminfinite chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very good writer! I really can't wait to see what happens!
Matiroxs chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Your story is freaking awesome :D
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is really good! I'm hooked already! Please upadte soon:)

-Clarissa Rose