Reviews for My Pet
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I have read several of your stories I am very fond of them and am marking you a fav
now I am off to read another
I like that the style varies but still know it yours.
I would like for you to read mine and get your opinion I am a begginer so others opinions matters, it would make a better writer.
If you are interested PM me
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. Stockholm...lol this was interesting xD
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Definitely want more of these two in the future. I love the dominance Marco has over Bry- his pet. ;D

I love how Bryce finally liked the nickname and purred in response to it.

This is way better than any other erotica vampire story.

Much love 3 3
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
yay. good story. thanks for sharing!
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Two of my most favorite things to read about, vampires and sexy hot guy on guy erotica. This was so good I almost came just reading it. Yummy, thanks!
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Marco is way too sadistic but I liked how he didn't do ii to his pet he was more caring

though the ending gosh I really wanted him to stop calling him pet but w.e aha it was a interesting read
Enchantedflame chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I actually really liked this. Are you planning to write more with Marco and Bryce? It's funny how Bryce grew to love the vampire that he had always hated.
SmilingWave chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
awww that was such a cute story :D
diamondntheruff chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So I finally got a chance to finish this chapter... It was so long and I didn't have time to finish it all in the time I wanted to so when I arrived home from tedious hours spent at school I read your story...finished it...loved it... And cant wait for more. NOW COMMENTS...marcos heart im assuming beats faster when he uses the word love occasions, I wonder what's up with that. Dont tell me! Marco is one sadistic bastard in the beginning but as the chapter progressed he became so...romantic. Setting aside his nickname for Bryce... I think he finds it a turn on now.