Reviews for Once Bitten
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18
Are you planning to finish this story or have you stopped? I hope you finish it even though it's been such a long time since you last updated
Alaina Oiche chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
More Please.
Alaina Oiche chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I love this. Though you could probly combine chapters 3 and 4. Tis a very good story so far. More please.
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
ROFLMAO! I LOVE Lily's spunkiness! I'd probably do the same in her position... Guys usually annoy me. Lol.
Keep up the great writing! :)
DarkHorseLover chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Update please!
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Ack! New character... and intriguing new facts! What's Lily gonna do... And where's Missy?
Keep up the awesome writing!
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
update
J chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I like your storyline so far, but i would highten the reading experience if you have fewer and longer chapters.
chibi-Clar chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Love it!
Intresting! Cool.!
Hope there's more tension!
Maybe some pov from Derek?
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Holy crap... First partial shifting! Cool! And nice going, Lily! Good try on popping his ego a bit. Guys DO seem to need that from time to time... LOL!
Dead Deactivated chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
one of the last stories on this site that I keep up with x-x Update fasterrrrrr.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
AWESOMENESS! I know you only updated yesterday, but please update again ASAP. Love it! Can't wait. See you.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
yay more please :)
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
YAAY! Finally! Owch, looks like Lily has her hads full... She's not the only one who'd like to know who her current patient ticked off! Those wounds sound serious...
FFJ chapter 7 . 10/19/2011