Reviews for Rules of the Pack
petrisha.naidoo chapter 6 . 4/9
Wow I loved it , please continue with this story as its getting interesting now and I wanna know where it leads . Brad has done well for himself but will he be able to leave his new life to go back to his old life with the pack ...
morningstorm70 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I hope you're going to update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
It is 2014 November
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE

...sorry
Your fault for writing something so freakin' awesome
Yeah I'm blaming YOU

...sorry
Forgive me, don't stop writing yeah? Peace?
Safe.
Please, continue 3
Kat O' Donovan chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
aww please update?
Sayure chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I like were story but the're not many of them, not all are good. This one I couldn't but save in my favorites, thanks for it, it's all I like from the possessive alfa to the sub but not that submissive pup. Please don't stop writing.
lovesyoumore chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Great story! upload soon.
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
As always very interesting. glad to see you've update. Poor Brad. I hope he takes the whole having sex with his alpha thing well. Being raped and then that isn't really the best combination. He seemed to do well with the other stuff though and I doubt ray will purposely hurt him. great job!
Invalid chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Woot! Another chapter. I wish they were longer, you always leave me hanging on for more. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Only suggestion would be to give it a second read over in a few days (after some times has passed since you wrote it) so you can catch some of the minor errors. You make a lot of the same ones i do, randomly replacing words with a similar one when you're just rushing through t all to get it all out and written down. Self editing is hard since when you reread it you read right over a good half of the mistakes because you already know what it -should- say. But yeah, that's small stuff. Loving the story.
tatertotts chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I was hoping this would be updated when I found my way back to fictionpress haha. Love where it's going and...that last seen was really hot lol. I love werewolf stories and yours is like the only good one I've found on here. So keep up the good work and please please please please don't abandon the story. I will cry. A lot.

P.S. You might wanna double check your spelling. For example, instead of ya or yes you write yer. Also some sentences are a bit jumbled up. Good luck~
moon01234 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Looking good. Can't wait to read more soon.

Only advice, arrange the presentation on this chapter. A whole chunk of block to read is physically un-appealing to the reader and difficult as well.

Otherwise, great job.