Reviews for Restart
Jax Creation chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Rin... is so... ABORABLE! Dammit, where can I get a little sister like that?

Love Leth, tee hee. Blew up a toilet, eh? He must be quite the chemistry whizz XD

Eh? Sending a crazy yakuza guy after Sol. O.o I sense a fight in the next chapter. Onward to the revelation!
TheBloodEdge chapter 58 . 12/4/2012
OH MY- WHAT?! HUH?! WHAT?! THE BLACK WAVE IS- WHOA! HOLY-

Sol sums it up well. "What the hell?!...What's going on?!"

And now you're going on hiatus? Right after bringing about this huge revelation and wham chapter? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
TheBloodEdge chapter 57 . 12/4/2012
Sol, you idiot! Obviously it was gonna make him go all One-Winged Angel all over your ass! See? Now even Secille's out of commission and it's because you overestimated yourself!

Blade Hoja: Big Damn Hero. It's not much of an asspull seeing as he got that letter earlier? Which begs the question as to who is the one sending them? I say it's whoever Shinji just so happens to be working with.

All badasses in place. All motivations realized. IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!
TheBloodEdge chapter 56 . 12/4/2012
Secille, you badass! Braking the unbreakable! Row row fight the powah!

Wait, she was a princess? Wha...? Totally unexpected.

Now Sol's joined the fray. Thank Shinji for the Book Of The Future messing up it's prophecies. Go Sol, kick Arcane's ass!
TheBloodEdge chapter 55 . 12/4/2012
YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! GEEZ THUNDY!

Thank you Sol and Reiko for saving the ass of one of my favorite characters. I swear, Thundy, if he died, so help you, I will fly to your house and keel yooooouuuu!

Ah, seems like Bliss is playing the phony card. Planning to take out an Infernal with another Infernal. The question is... Why?
Seint Seint Soe chapter 58 . 11/14/2012
Great! I will still your fan and I like your story so much.
YelloMage Iero chapter 58 . 11/9/2012
I...saw that coming! O-of course I did! I-it was obvious...
Oh, who am I kidding? Ryan, the Black Wave?! I thought he was hiding something big, but this...?
Anyways, the hiatus isn't an issue...just as long as you don't forget this thing! XD
kingofe3 chapter 58 . 11/5/2012
Whaaaaaaat?!
YelloMage Iero chapter 57 . 10/28/2012
Blade, you, my friend, are one boss SOB. Anyways, this was another great chapter, Thundy. Every time someone was about to die, you totally turned the tables on them! I hope the next chapter is just as good.
kingofe3 chapter 57 . 10/28/2012
It's good to see Sol fight again and the fight was pretty good. Now Blade showed up too... what's going to happen next?!
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hi Thundy! And may I have the honor of making this the 200th review (and cheers to another 100 more!)

I like this kind of premise, and your prose is nice and easy to follow. And you ended with enough of a hook about the girl (and that crazy Yakuza guy) for me to keep reading. But I'll have to stop before I never get to studying haha. Just spotted a bit of an awkwardness in the sentence should you decide to rewrite or something.

[After Sol walked Rin to her pre-school, Sol arrived at Akuma High.]

Maybe change it to something like "Sol went to Akuma High after walking Rin to her pre-school."

Other than that. So far so good! I'll definitely be following this story!
kingofe3 chapter 56 . 10/17/2012
Pure awesomeness once again.
YelloMage Iero chapter 56 . 10/14/2012
Oh...Secille needs a hug... X3
Can't wait 'til the next chapter...I wonder what'll happen when Diabel takes that potion?
YelloMage Iero chapter 55 . 9/30/2012
Thanks - I thought that was the pronunciation. And wow...I feel so coflicted. Secille, Perel and Bliss...the three awesome-est characters in the story... :D Can't wait to see what happens.
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
when I say I'm in love with this story, I'm not lying lol I just can't stop reading .
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »