Reviews for Restart
TheBloodEdge chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
1000 yen isn't much bro.

Blade seems interesting I like him already. But he's still below Leth.

Perel has a Facebook? Add me!
TheBloodEdge chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Blade Hoja. He is not a grape.

Two girls huh...? Also, that exploding toilet gag again... Does Ryan know what Leth did or did he make it up willy nilly?
TheBloodEdge chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Oh dear God! Blade Hoja knows how to use emoticons! We're all doomed! This planet must be evacuated NOW!

That aside... Háček in a skirt. There's something awfully right with that...
TheBloodEdge chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I bet ten bucks that that guy from the flashback is Blade Hoja!

Also, a few plot holes in the hospital scene. Sol loves his sister right? So why'd he leave her there when he figured out that the doctor was out to get him? Also, he told the police that he found a katana in the hospital to cut the doctor's arm off! Wouldn't the police be the least bit skeptical about a nonexistent katana in a hospital?
TheBloodEdge chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Cera's starting to be more interesting than she ever was. And that's saying something!

And I love this Gray Morality you're using! The right choice is also the wrong choice. Sol can't be helping everyone, huh?

So... What does the Light really do anyway?
TheBloodEdge chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
The chess references are at least grades above Code Geass. XD

But going by the book, if you get and Infernal into a Checkmate, does that mean you win?

Also, I think Sol's more of a king.
TheBloodEdge chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Cera's on the top of my favorite female character!

Oh, and the battle scene could be more detailed. But still an neat chapter, got some insight on the characters.

I hope Shinji gets a chance to show off.
TheBloodEdge chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Tell you the truth... I don't like Havek. Her... Uh... His intro was too quick and rushed. The chapter he's introduced is the chapter he performs a Heel Face Turn. Could've waited a chapter or two or maybe just make a neat action scene.

But if Havek's a joke character, it's all good.

Oh yeah, Ryan is contending with Leth as my fave character now thanks to OVER 9000!
TheBloodEdge chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I don't see what's so frightening about Blade Hoja. Sure, that's a scary name and his title is something you should run away from really fast... Okay, I see what you mean.
TheBloodEdge chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
The ultimate power that is not to be able to fight! That is the most ultimate power!
TheBloodEdge chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
AWESOMESAUCE!

Wait, SOL! GRAVION! NOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

With that outta my system, I like Leth the most. I really hope he gets a bigger part in the future.
duskysunset chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Cool story so far- you do a good job of introducing demons and hybrids and the like, and the characters are very unique. :) I can see the plot developing as well. Overall a good start! Will read more later. *gives salute*
Kisho chapter 30 . 3/6/2012
Nyaa, a special move, huh I wonder what kind of move Sol will come up with, nya o3o

I hope he's okay, though, it can't be a good idea to leave the hospital early and then push yourself like that, nya Dx

I'm really interested in what's going on with Hue, though, nya, Hue and Avy and Blade, too The way you're managing all the different characters and plots together, nya, all I can say is that I can't wait for the next chapter, nya x3
Kisho chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
Nyaaa, an amazing chapteeeer, Thun-chaaan x3 So intense, from beginning to end, and so deep, too Character development on every side, nya, and your prose is getting better as always, nya x3

I can't wait for 27, nya! This is a seriously good story now, nya, keep it up x3
Kisho chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
Nyaaa, I *knew* I couldn't trust her, nya Dx

Still, Hue's apprentice, huh? That's cool, nya, I was expecting him to just stay as comic relief, but it's really getting interesting now, nya o3o

Nya, you really have gotten so much better since you started with this story, nya It's just so fun to read now, nya, I was so disappointed when I reached the end, nya Nya, especially with the cliffhanger... make sure you update soon, nya xD
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »