Reviews for Dared to Love
Rayney chapter 8 . 3/31
Rayney chapter 2 . 3/31
What can i say?this is nice,i mean really nice...
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6
Please continue this story. It's getting really good!
Tiara chapter 26 . 10/31/2015
Why do you put this story on hiatus? I love it so much! What happen to Jon and Claire? Are they getting married? Will Claire ever know about Laura? Please post the next story. I've been dying to know what happen to them. With love, Tiara.
Ritaalone chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
NameRitaalone chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Thump up
Reaver chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Love this so much!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
I love the story
McQuinn chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sorry for more bad news:

McQuinn chapter 5 . 6/21/2014

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I found a plagiarized version of your story on Wattpad and wanted to give you the heads-up. I reported the abuse, but it would help if you did, too. Here is the link:

ultravioletta chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I'm sorry to hear your awesome story has been plagiarized by all these lowlifes... I hope they have been reported officially and that you will update soon!
Gooder chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Are those users on FictionPress? 'Cause I looked each of them up and I didn't get anything except somebody who has no stories posted and a girl with some poems.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
normally i'm super excited when you update, but this is terrible news! i'm so sorry this happened :(

i just want to say that "dared to love" is one of my favorite stories right now. it's been a nice bit of a sweet distraction from all the stresses that school and work bring. i hope you get the chance to finish it. 3
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
I love your story, and I am really sorry to hear whats happened. I have read a couple of other really great stories that have been plagiarized as well and makes me really angry people would do such a cruel thing and try to benefit from someone elses work. I really hope you will be able to update the story sometime in the future, whether it be here or on wattpadd. If you ever get this book published, then make a posting, because I will be the running to the bookstore to buy a copy!
Marsha chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
Hi Atramento! I am really sorry about what's just happened. I just messaged you on wattpad and told you everything from the beginning, and i felt really bad about it. I already told my followers what is happening, and tell them to check your story in here instead. I read your story, AND I love your works so much! I'm so sorry on the behalf of my friend, and me myself. Please, keep on doing your writing, cause i'm such a fan of your works. You're very talented. :)
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »