Reviews for Dared to Love
Gooder chapter 26 . 3/27
Are those users on FictionPress? 'Cause I looked each of them up and I didn't get anything except somebody who has no stories posted and a girl with some poems.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23
normally i'm super excited when you update, but this is terrible news! i'm so sorry this happened :(

i just want to say that "dared to love" is one of my favorite stories right now. it's been a nice bit of a sweet distraction from all the stresses that school and work bring. i hope you get the chance to finish it. 3
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19
I love your story, and I am really sorry to hear whats happened. I have read a couple of other really great stories that have been plagiarized as well and makes me really angry people would do such a cruel thing and try to benefit from someone elses work. I really hope you will be able to update the story sometime in the future, whether it be here or on wattpadd. If you ever get this book published, then make a posting, because I will be the running to the bookstore to buy a copy!
Marsha chapter 26 . 3/16
Hi Atramento! I am really sorry about what's just happened. I just messaged you on wattpad and told you everything from the beginning, and i felt really bad about it. I already told my followers what is happening, and tell them to check your story in here instead. I read your story, AND I love your works so much! I'm so sorry on the behalf of my friend, and me myself. Please, keep on doing your writing, cause i'm such a fan of your works. You're very talented. :)
leavesfallingup chapter 26 . 3/17
I'm sorry to hear about that. I've been enjoying your story and hate people who are too lazy and unscrupulous to do their own writing and submit their own work. I hope that you are able to get this fixed. If not, then your story is good enough to polish up and sell on Kindle. If you do that, let me know and I'll buy a copy,

Leavesfallingup
Daisyxduck chapter 26 . 3/14
have you made a complaint on wattpad, you are able to do so. I suggest that you do. I really enjoy this story and would hate for you not to continue because of this.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14
That really is so disgusting. I'm going to look it up now.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 26 . 3/14
Oh my gosh, the SAME thing happened to my story, Opposites Attract. I know exactly how you feel. I reported the plagiarism of my story on wattpad- as did many of my readers- but to no avail. The story was only taken down when the author themselves apologised and took it down.
Either way, I will DEFINITELY go comment on her page and report it.
Hope it is taken down soon!
blackrose88 chapter 26 . 3/14
What! That sucks. Never heard of the site, have you reported it? This is one of my fave stories :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12
Nyc story... wen r u planning to post d nxt chapter? Waiting eagerly for d same
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4
Awesome XD
StarStrellaStar chapter 25 . 2/28
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon again, I'm dying here
Megsi chapter 25 . 2/25
Wow. I can't believe Stephanie's fiancé got shot! Why?
I liked this chapter :) nothing major happened but it's still exploring the dynamics between each couple. I have a feeling that what Jason said will come up soon between Jon and Claire and may act as a catalyst for drama. Unless it went completely over both Claire and Kira's head... which I doubt it did.
Also, I loved the bonus between Carla and Harvey, it was quite sweet and shows that Carla's certainly done a lot of growing, but I wonder how long she can stay away from Harvey haha
Also, will we get more of an explanation for Kira and Derek? I assume we will but there's so much depth to their relationship I feel like they need a book to their own. Her reaction to Derek's presence is always so passionate and it'd be great to get an insight into her because out of everyone she's the hardest to understand, although that is done purposefully because not even Claire and Carla fully understand her. I hope she opens up to them properly!
Also, there were a lot of minor spelling errors I noticed like 'dessert' being spelt as 'desert'
DxD chapter 25 . 2/22
another great chapter ... but when is Claire going to find out about Laura, poor Jon is really messing that up, big time!

cant wait to read more!