Reviews for Dared to Love
Love this so much!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10
I love the story
McQuinn chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sorry for more bad news:

/45096073-drunk-in-love-chapter-1-seventh-time-lucky
McQuinn chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Hi,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I found a plagiarized version of your story on Wattpad and wanted to give you the heads-up. I reported the abuse, but it would help if you did, too. Here is the link:

/45189461-chapter-five-flirting-with-calamity
ultravioletta chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I'm sorry to hear your awesome story has been plagiarized by all these lowlifes... I hope they have been reported officially and that you will update soon!
Gooder chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Are those users on FictionPress? 'Cause I looked each of them up and I didn't get anything except somebody who has no stories posted and a girl with some poems.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
normally i'm super excited when you update, but this is terrible news! i'm so sorry this happened :(

i just want to say that "dared to love" is one of my favorite stories right now. it's been a nice bit of a sweet distraction from all the stresses that school and work bring. i hope you get the chance to finish it. 3
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
I love your story, and I am really sorry to hear whats happened. I have read a couple of other really great stories that have been plagiarized as well and makes me really angry people would do such a cruel thing and try to benefit from someone elses work. I really hope you will be able to update the story sometime in the future, whether it be here or on wattpadd. If you ever get this book published, then make a posting, because I will be the running to the bookstore to buy a copy!
Marsha chapter 26 . 3/16/2014
Hi Atramento! I am really sorry about what's just happened. I just messaged you on wattpad and told you everything from the beginning, and i felt really bad about it. I already told my followers what is happening, and tell them to check your story in here instead. I read your story, AND I love your works so much! I'm so sorry on the behalf of my friend, and me myself. Please, keep on doing your writing, cause i'm such a fan of your works. You're very talented. :)
leavesfallingup chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
I'm sorry to hear about that. I've been enjoying your story and hate people who are too lazy and unscrupulous to do their own writing and submit their own work. I hope that you are able to get this fixed. If not, then your story is good enough to polish up and sell on Kindle. If you do that, let me know and I'll buy a copy,

Leavesfallingup
Daisyxduck chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
have you made a complaint on wattpad, you are able to do so. I suggest that you do. I really enjoy this story and would hate for you not to continue because of this.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
That really is so disgusting. I'm going to look it up now.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Oh my gosh, the SAME thing happened to my story, Opposites Attract. I know exactly how you feel. I reported the plagiarism of my story on wattpad- as did many of my readers- but to no avail. The story was only taken down when the author themselves apologised and took it down.
Either way, I will DEFINITELY go comment on her page and report it.
Hope it is taken down soon!
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »