Reviews for Dared to Love
Megsi chapter 25 . 2/25/2014
Wow. I can't believe Stephanie's fiancé got shot! Why?
I liked this chapter :) nothing major happened but it's still exploring the dynamics between each couple. I have a feeling that what Jason said will come up soon between Jon and Claire and may act as a catalyst for drama. Unless it went completely over both Claire and Kira's head... which I doubt it did.
Also, I loved the bonus between Carla and Harvey, it was quite sweet and shows that Carla's certainly done a lot of growing, but I wonder how long she can stay away from Harvey haha
Also, will we get more of an explanation for Kira and Derek? I assume we will but there's so much depth to their relationship I feel like they need a book to their own. Her reaction to Derek's presence is always so passionate and it'd be great to get an insight into her because out of everyone she's the hardest to understand, although that is done purposefully because not even Claire and Carla fully understand her. I hope she opens up to them properly!
Also, there were a lot of minor spelling errors I noticed like 'dessert' being spelt as 'desert'
DxD chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
another great chapter ... but when is Claire going to find out about Laura, poor Jon is really messing that up, big time!

cant wait to read more!
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
great chapter!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Ooh loved this :D
jmeec316 chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
Really enjoyed the chapter, despite (or because of?) the dramam ;-)

Biggest thing on my mind as I finished: Jon better hurry up and tell Claire about Laura. And pronto. Take Harvey's advice; it's good advice. Jon doesn't want her to find out from someone else. Baadddd idea.
Anne chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
the chapter,infact the whole story z gr8...i think jon felt bad afterwards
littlelil1991 chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Can't wait to see what Jon is going to do about the ring or why his ex is calling. Overall, I can't wait to see how this story is going to go!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I love your story so far! It's so amusing, and the characters are so good! While reading his chapter, I found that Jon has the same birthday as me, which made me a fangirl a little bit.
ColdWinter12 chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
Love the story! I love the thing that's going on with Derek and Kira! Can't wait for more!
Copper Sunlight chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOW COULD IT END THERE!?

I have a very love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. I can't decide if I love or hate this one. Either way, I'm excited for the next installment.

Fiona
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Next chapter please:)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
:))))))
DxD chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
yay! finally we get to Laura!

Okay, well my advice to you is, quit uni and write, write, write! I wanna know how this all turns out in the end! I'm picking they will end up getting married on the date they are discussing, but I wanna know how they get there! So just quit school and finish this story ... LOL!

If only it were that easy huh? Really enjoying this, although I cant help but wonder if Claire covers the ring while shes in the shower , doing dishes etc, since its such a precious ring, the chemicals in shampoo, soap or dishwashing liquid might damage it, and she cant get it off, surely she has to do something to protect it?
jmeec316 chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
Laura...as in the girl that had Jon drinking every night before he met Claire?
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
I don't have much to say exepct i think something bad will happen. I love the story. It's very interesting
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »