Reviews for Dared to Love
blackrose88 chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
What! That sucks. Never heard of the site, have you reported it? This is one of my fave stories :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Nyc story... wen r u planning to post d nxt chapter? Waiting eagerly for d same
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Awesome XD
StarStrellaStar chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon again, I'm dying here
Megsi chapter 25 . 2/25/2014
Wow. I can't believe Stephanie's fiancé got shot! Why?
I liked this chapter :) nothing major happened but it's still exploring the dynamics between each couple. I have a feeling that what Jason said will come up soon between Jon and Claire and may act as a catalyst for drama. Unless it went completely over both Claire and Kira's head... which I doubt it did.
Also, I loved the bonus between Carla and Harvey, it was quite sweet and shows that Carla's certainly done a lot of growing, but I wonder how long she can stay away from Harvey haha
Also, will we get more of an explanation for Kira and Derek? I assume we will but there's so much depth to their relationship I feel like they need a book to their own. Her reaction to Derek's presence is always so passionate and it'd be great to get an insight into her because out of everyone she's the hardest to understand, although that is done purposefully because not even Claire and Carla fully understand her. I hope she opens up to them properly!
Also, there were a lot of minor spelling errors I noticed like 'dessert' being spelt as 'desert'
DxD chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
another great chapter ... but when is Claire going to find out about Laura, poor Jon is really messing that up, big time!

cant wait to read more!
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
great chapter!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Ooh loved this :D
jmeec316 chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
Really enjoyed the chapter, despite (or because of?) the dramam ;-)

Biggest thing on my mind as I finished: Jon better hurry up and tell Claire about Laura. And pronto. Take Harvey's advice; it's good advice. Jon doesn't want her to find out from someone else. Baadddd idea.
Anne chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
the chapter,infact the whole story z gr8...i think jon felt bad afterwards
littlelil1991 chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Can't wait to see what Jon is going to do about the ring or why his ex is calling. Overall, I can't wait to see how this story is going to go!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I love your story so far! It's so amusing, and the characters are so good! While reading his chapter, I found that Jon has the same birthday as me, which made me a fangirl a little bit.
ColdWinter12 chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
Love the story! I love the thing that's going on with Derek and Kira! Can't wait for more!
Copper Sunlight chapter 24 . 2/9/2014

I have a very love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. I can't decide if I love or hate this one. Either way, I'm excited for the next installment.

mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 2/4/2014