Reviews for Dared to Love
Guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
brilliant next chapter plz! :)
beverlyamethyst chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Ooh amazing chapter :) I love wedding dresses! Seriously, that scene made my day.
Kira's past is very interesting and I wonder what's going to happen with her and Derek... Also I felt kind of bad for Harvey. His and Jon's bromance is so cute ;)
Update soon!
littlelil1991 chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Great update! Loved the fight between Carla and Kira about their behavior and men. The scene with them trying on dresses was a funny one, especially when the guys walked in. I'm curious about why Stephanie needs to talk to Claire and how the little birthday fiesta goes. Can't wait to read more!
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
great chapter! favorite characters Claire and Jon.
jmeec316 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I'm late to the game, but I love the premise of this story! Can't wait to get caught up!
blackrose88 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Omg this had me laughing so hard my 4 year old thought something was wrong. Absolutly love this story
leavesfallingup chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
If both of them want this so much, why won't they just be honest with each other? Clearly, they fit.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
This chapter is so cute and the two are so cute when that semi-awkward moment came when he said if they might get married one day
Megsi chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
Ugh. I just want Kira and Derek to sort their issues out already! I find it hard to like Kira because she's so closed off but I want her to be happy, but with Derek. Not that Derek makes himself that like able..,
And Claire with the dress, so cute! But it makes me anxious to know how things will turn out eventually! I just need to know how it gets resolved dammit!
janetmarsha1 chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Seriously...this is just perfect
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
I looooove your writing, this is one of the best love stories I've read in a while. I couldn't bring myself to review the other chapters because I was too anxious for the next. I cant wait to see more of your work, Good stuff! Thanks to you Im going to bed dreaming of my own Jon ('the one') who could still be stuck in a tree for all I know
Abbey chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Haha, I typed my review on my phone and I accidentally clicked 'Post Review' before I finished.

I was just wondering if it's true that there's some sort of prejudice (too strong of a word?) towards those from Auckland. I'm planning to study abroad for a semester...either at Victoria University or University of Auckland. Thanks!
Abbey chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
Yay! They finally professed their love for each other! But there's the whole ex-gf issue to resolve. I have to reread some chapters to refresh my memory.

BTW, New Zealand sounds like a great place. I'm planning to study abroad there for a semester. I read somewhere that there's some sort of prejudice towards those
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 15 . 12/22/2013