Reviews for Dared to Love
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I love your story so far! It's so amusing, and the characters are so good! While reading his chapter, I found that Jon has the same birthday as me, which made me a fangirl a little bit.
ColdWinter12 chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
Love the story! I love the thing that's going on with Derek and Kira! Can't wait for more!
Copper Sunlight chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOW COULD IT END THERE!?

I have a very love/hate relationship with cliffhangers. I can't decide if I love or hate this one. Either way, I'm excited for the next installment.

Fiona
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Next chapter please:)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
:))))))
DxD chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
yay! finally we get to Laura!

Okay, well my advice to you is, quit uni and write, write, write! I wanna know how this all turns out in the end! I'm picking they will end up getting married on the date they are discussing, but I wanna know how they get there! So just quit school and finish this story ... LOL!

If only it were that easy huh? Really enjoying this, although I cant help but wonder if Claire covers the ring while shes in the shower , doing dishes etc, since its such a precious ring, the chemicals in shampoo, soap or dishwashing liquid might damage it, and she cant get it off, surely she has to do something to protect it?
jmeec316 chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
Laura...as in the girl that had Jon drinking every night before he met Claire?
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
I don't have much to say exepct i think something bad will happen. I love the story. It's very interesting
Guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
brilliant next chapter plz! :)
beverlyamethyst chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Ooh amazing chapter :) I love wedding dresses! Seriously, that scene made my day.
Kira's past is very interesting and I wonder what's going to happen with her and Derek... Also I felt kind of bad for Harvey. His and Jon's bromance is so cute ;)
Update soon!
littlelil1991 chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Great update! Loved the fight between Carla and Kira about their behavior and men. The scene with them trying on dresses was a funny one, especially when the guys walked in. I'm curious about why Stephanie needs to talk to Claire and how the little birthday fiesta goes. Can't wait to read more!
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
great chapter! favorite characters Claire and Jon.
jmeec316 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I'm late to the game, but I love the premise of this story! Can't wait to get caught up!
blackrose88 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Omg this had me laughing so hard my 4 year old thought something was wrong. Absolutly love this story
leavesfallingup chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
If both of them want this so much, why won't they just be honest with each other? Clearly, they fit.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »