Reviews for Standing Out to be Bad For the Good
EvilSoul chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Nice chapter. The ebding of it was fun and interesting
EvilSoul chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
A chapter which showed a lot about what the main characters are thinking about. Btw I think that master Ash is up to something. The way he talked, knew things,hid them and didn't ask anything made me really suspicious of him.
Blaith Nightshayde chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
:o what happens? I must know, I will not rest properly until I do!
freshink2 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
I HAVE NO WORDS! I am utterly speechless! this was the best chapter by far! my favorite! loved the ending phrase "my lips met her skin." boom. done. well for now.

This was absolutely amazing and congrats on a 10,000 word chapter!

please update soon!
EvilSoul chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it! It shows a whole different side of our demon even if he tries to hide it under a layer of arrogance and uncaring .
freshink2 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
okay, LOVED it!

Silver leaving really didn't surprise me to be honest, and Ryume's sleepwear shirt had me in hysterics! That was just perfect! I cannot wait for the next chapter to see where Reuben took her and such. Love your writing, keep it up!
EvilSoul chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
This chapter was pretty surprising. I like Reuben and his cool powers but I just can't understand what is in his head... Like what is he thinking now trying to take the girl with him? .'
freshink2 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Oh my! ok, i can completely understand why Ryume started cracking up at Reuben's pizza comment! I totally would have cracked up myself! and what is with this cliff hanger! gosh! is she finally being kidnapped? wait, by Reuben? or someone else? I guess I will have to wait for the next chapter! loved it!
EvilSoul chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Well this chapter was pretty funny. That question ,,Can I keep the pizza?" This question made me laugh so hard. Reuben is just the best :D Anyway I'm really confused as to what happened t night. The creatures description matches Reuben's but what would he be doing there?
EvilSoul chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed this story a lot. It's quite funny and the main characters have interesting personalities. My favourite is Reuben. He's just awesome .
freshink2 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Okay, you have no idea how much you just made my day! you posted! :D

well this is going to be short because I need to get to sleep, but I loved how you described the bullets popping out of the wounds! man, I wish mine did that!

And what's all this about his curse from Satan? Update soon!
freshink2 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
absolutely love your story! your writing flows so nicely, so naturally, its just great. One of my favorite characters so far is Reuben (did i spell that right? i hope so!) I dont know if it's just bc i like the bad boys (hey who doesnt) but he has a deep personality that is very interesting to read, same with Ryume, she seems just so sweet- oh god im rambling! Over all love it! Please update asap!