Reviews for nine days and counting
Reel Wander chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Calm me down, for peace had left me.
Pain shadow me, I am never alone.
I am so rich, staying in my poorness.
Timidly smiling with my tears.

You compose poems so beautifully. They are all so touching.
Fallon Jean Lowe chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
Hello Knownkonvict!

I hope all is well with you. This is a magnificent poem.

Personally, I think that the best poetry isn't edited to death, and it flows straight from the heart.

This poem is a glowing example of what I like to call "my heart to yours" poetry, meaning it flows straight from your feelings and your emotions and dives right into mine.

Magnificent job, really. This poem had an astounding visual and a strong motivation. Some poems start out with a glorious motivation, but are edited to the point of being outright boring, while others use so few words that there isn't any meaning.

The trick is finding the perfect balance, and you set a brilliant example of this for free verse poets.

One thing I love about this poem is that it can be whatever the reader wants it to be. Perhaps the girl cut herself, committed suicide, was a drug user, (if you want to look at the dark side) or perhaps she was just a confused teen in love.

You are a brilliant writer. Never stop writing. Ever. I mean it. :)

All my love,

Fallon Lowe
decoolbeerinthefridge chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This be like a fibrous root.
Time To Change chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
and how I feel about myself.
a theoretic revolution chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
this chapter made me smile, and i'm not sure why, maybe because we all have a person who can -maybe- put us back together :) hope to read more soon.

catherine
cab fed hig chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
"this is a two-way street,

and I can only hope

we collide." starkly hopeful, i think/

really lovely. it's all gloomy and full of biting diction

and then it really does seem ambiguously faithful to the future, like fate could still bend the way to happiness, no matter how shortlived.

very youthful and romantic. still, quite sad and almost self-destructive but not terribly self-absorbed.
lymli chapter 1 . 8/31/2011