Reviews for White Line
Musique Faerie chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hmm...I really don't know how I would describe this. But I suppose the white line resembles that something important that it stands out from everything. Yellow line probably means something that doesn't really stick out. (Hopefully I don't confuse you...I was trying to 'analyze' what they all mean.)

Good story so far, though there was a typo in the third 'small' paragraph. '...the grass meats the pavement'. Shouldn't 'meat' be 'meet'?

*Considers story under favorites*

Update soon.
Caracol39 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really enjoyed this piece. It reads like poetry, and I like how unique your idea is. The symbolism is something I'd never thought of, but I can definitely relate to those moments you described at the end when you realize what's actually important.
Arsideus chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is gorgeous, I love and totally understand the meaning behind it as it sounds like something my mom would say to me too! I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews; I totally get that impatience and anxiety of waiting to see if people read your work and then cared enough to tell you that they did! -.-

Keep up the great work!

Arsideus
Jakuho Raikoben chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It's really well written. I never thought of the white line that way. The way you described it seemed as the line was a way to guide you through your path. I rather enjoyed it. Good job.
Apathetic Antichrist chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
It made me think of something. I don't know what exactly, but it seemed like something that is easily overlooked. I guess that's good. Anyway, well written. :D