Reviews for Mustang Eyes The Original Novel
Kinola chapter 1 . 12/2
Interesting.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4
Looking forward to your new story.
Allison chapter 49 . 4/11/2016
Now, what's Black Wolf got to say?
Allison chapter 48 . 4/11/2016
Oh my gosh! What's going to happen to Leanne?
Allison chapter 47 . 3/21/2016
Perfect! I like this twist.
Demon75789 chapter 47 . 3/20/2016
As always greatly enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next! Black Wolf isn't going to be pleased if Leanne turns herself in. Eager to know what happens.
Allison chapter 46 . 3/18/2016
Yes! No more Wycliffe!
Demon75789 chapter 46 . 3/15/2016
I really loved this chapter as I have all the others and I eagerly await the next!
bobh20854 chapter 46 . 3/14/2016
Iam retired. as good as I am at proofing I was also a tech editor, I find your writing to be far above the efforts of others. I lookk forward to your continued efforts (hard to wait).
thanks, bobh
LonelyWolf15 chapter 46 . 3/14/2016
Oh, please more! I want to see how will they cope next, and I do hope you didnt kill off Little Paw.I would be upset if you did. *huffs*
bobh20854 chapter 45 . 3/12/2016
did you give up writing? the only date i see is 2011.
Allison chapter 45 . 3/12/2016
Thanks for the cliffhanger. Now tell me more!
xXDaniLynn09Xx chapter 45 . 3/10/2016
Oh my goodness you evil girl you! Of course you'd stop it there, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I really like this story and I'm still reading, I just can't always review sadly. But I do thoroughly enjoy it and cannot wait until you update again.
Gina chapter 45 . 3/6/2016
Oh no! Not sure my heart can take anything bad happening to Black Wolf after all that's happened/happening in this story so far.
I'm sad to know you didn't get as much response as you'd like, but I hope for the grateful few who take the time to review can keep your muse flowing. :)
I know most people read and don't review. I'm guilty of it myself, unfortunately. Keep up the good work :)
Demon75789 chapter 45 . 3/5/2016
I am still reading! Please continue!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »