Reviews for Mustang Eyes The Original Novel
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
Awww I missed that little pup. And I would be happy with either for the epilogue
Demon75789 chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
I love this story! Amazing!
Demon75789 chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
I love this story! Absolutely love it! Its amazing!
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
This was my favorite story ever! I loved it so much, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Ulrika chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
This is an amazing story ! its really romantic too! Please keep up the great work its just amazing! :)
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
This. Is. AMAZING! OMG I love it SO MUCH! You're an AWESOME author! This story is PERFECT!
Fantisae chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Please update soon! I love this story so much! And I think its so cool how you have stuck with it so long... that takes a lot of patience, and passion for your book.
V.L.Flynn chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
You forgot a name change;

She heard Mustang Eyes behind her and turned to see him holding the bracelet in his hand and running toward her. Sam slid off Fast Runner and turned toward him as he stopped in front of her. "Forget something?" Mustang Eyes teased before tying it on her wrist again. His hands lingered there a minute before he looked up at Leanne. He leaned in and gave her soft kiss.
YoungSongtress chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Hi, I read this and I loved it . I would appreciate it if you read and reviewed one of mine
sarahm92 chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Oh no! Whats going to happen!? *spoiler* How will Yuma save his brother?
IamsimplyJane chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
So because you can't reply to your own review. I figured I'd just do it this way. About a year ago, the way I wrote my review could be taken very badly. I just wanted to clarify that I do not think that people who are not white skinned aren't human. Every person, no matter their ancestry, skin color, religion, and so forth is a human.
I would also like to say: Keep writing. :D
LilMissAubreyRose chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Love, Love, LOVE! 3 please post more!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
This is such a good story.
mpierce0912 chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
why is Leanne always the damsel in distress?
imaginedarkness chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Great story! But there is just one thing that bugs me and I will probably be the only one. Idaho was inducted into the union in 1890 so you should be calling it the Idaho Territory. Just a small detail that you may or may not feel the need to correct.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »