Reviews for Chapters In Our Lives
Anonymity'sProtege chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This poem is so true.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It's really nice. It gave me an idea... don't worry, I'm not going to rip off of you. It'll be rather different...
DougieM chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is great, a little different I haven't heard scars talked about that way before, some great stuff here.
this-is-silence chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow.

Very deep and thoughtful. I like your depiction of scars...how they're stories to be proud of rather than something to be ashamed of.

My favorite lines:

"And our smiles are still bright as then"-it almost gives me a sense of nostalgia:)

"The wind ripples the lake and turns the page"-as a conclusion, this really emphasizes the theme of the poem. I feel the page turning, almost literally.

Well crafted.
DolceDesiderio chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oooohhh, I really liked this ! Great job !
To-Be-Remembered chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I had to read it twice just to take it all in, it's surprisingly deep, with a truth to it. A really nice free-verse, I like it!
BuddingPoet chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
omg i LOVE this! its so true! and deep. i have to show this to people!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I could imagine a photograph of a group- you enabled me to have that vision :)

Great job!

- you seen to always use the word 'scarred' in your poems -.-
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
thank you for pointing this one to my attention.

beautiful. I like your interpretation of scars; events both good and bad, of grand proportions and little consequence, mark us, and make us who we are. These marks are to be cherished, for they "tell the stories of us, who we are." Beautiful poem.
Ivy Devi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
WOW! Thats amazing! I love it!

"The wind ripples the lake and turns the page,

In the chapters of our lives." the end is my favorite part of it!
Tinkywinky2155 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Very
Hania chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
The wording of this one was interesting. It struck me as very positive! You're quite good at poetry )

Sincerely, H
Star Wars Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow! That was REALLY good! You have such a good imagination! I think this is my favorite one, too! Loved it! XD
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very beautiful poem! wow I love the pictures i see when i read it. Gud job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Love love love love so much so much love (for this).