Reviews for Chapters In Our Lives
dork with a tennis racket chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really like it! I particularly like the transition from the early "chapters" to the later "chapters" in life. I must say I love the last two lines. Neat image, feel, and all around good closure. Well done! :)
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
its very touching and sweet...it kind of reminds of those bittersweet memories which is basically my whole life! I really like your use of simile' of it's a little off but if I'm not perfect no one is. So don't worry about that cuz it doesn't take away from the beauty of this poem. I guess more like a side note.

anywayz LOVE IT!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was superb and sums up our lifes poetically because we all fall and do silly things but you make it should like an adventure

Brilliant :-) as always
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love it. I love the concept, and the words you've chosen. I also like the similarities that you've drawn between a damaged person and a damaged book - i.e the first two lines. Love it, great work :)
Astraea Athena chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Such interesting imagery you evoke here in the poem, great job!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow... deep and pretty :D

Keep up the great work
EcoFreaksWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hey, it's meeee... This is so beautiful! You talk about scarring, and it's in such a different light than I ever thought about, and I love how you talked about both body and mental scars, and how we are proud of them. The way you started it off with the book theme ( the second line was just beautiful! ) and then it ended that way too was really clever, because it brought it right back around to the original topic. It made me think a lot, and I love how you've written all of this... so deep and brilliant.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
wow. amazing. very well thought out and haunting.

Inky14esset chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Nice!
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great great poem, totally publishable

love the meaning and the symbolism invoked

keep writing!
fairypen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
how can u say it's not much, I love it..see, I'm not a poetry person, but I like this one very much, and I think I got ur meaning, really, really really nice work, I love it.

Write again, and plz tell me :D
26 | « Prev Page 1 2