Reviews for A Murder of Crows
graphiteXVII chapter 41 . 7/22/2012
Congrats for a good job.

Very sad. He's not coming back for her? Poor Lhian.

I'll be certainly watching out for the sequel. Good luck! :)
jewelwriter chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
it is so sad
Nauko chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
To all my readers: Thank you so much for being with me in this ride. I hope that reading A murder of Crows had been worthwhile. Kindly watch out for the sequel, Silver in the Ashes. I hope for your continuous support. I pray that publish a book of it soon. Love lots, Maria-sama.
graphiteXVII chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
What? Seriously?

You made it right. The atmosphere you created had the right intensity. But aww, did he really had to die?

Update soon! I wish you good luck. :)
jewelwriter chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
graphiteXVII chapter 37 . 7/9/2012
You should know that I'm still reading this, and I'm awed.

I'm proud to be one of your fans before you publish this in the future. Hopefully. :)

I'll be reading. ;)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2012
Oh, dear God. Wtf just happened? o.o
graphiteXVII chapter 36 . 7/3/2012

Sorry for the silent reads the last few chaps. I've been very busy doing schoolwork. Never knew college could get this harder.

Anyhow, things are really getting... unknown. But I have a hunch. :)

I'll be reading. :)
graphiteXVII chapter 34 . 6/20/2012
I just realized, that Kraus sounded like crows. xD

I'm waiting for the update! Please, xD.

Godbless! :)
jewelwriter chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
oh no the suspence is killing me
graphXXVII chapter 34 . 6/18/2012
What the - such a stereotypical parent huh?

And who told them?

I'll be waiting and reading. hope so soon! xD
That Loser Lori chapter 32 . 5/30/2012
I love this story! It is amazing! Seriously, I'm not even kidding. I stayed up from 12 at midnight to 7 a.m. reading this -_- And guess what? I got in trouble by my mom because she told me NOT to do that... OH WELL! At least I got to read this, right?

NO Lhian! DON'T. SHOOT. HIM! Hehe, I knew he was going to walk through the door! I KNEW IT! I thought she was going to pull the trigger though... You know, I want to slap Kraus because of how oblivious he is to Lhian's feelings. Or does he know? HUH! HUH! DOES HE DOES HE! Ahem, please continue this! I literally found this story today and I just couldn't stop reading! I thought I was going to cry when I went to press the 'Next' button and it wasn't there!

Update soon! Sayonara!

P.S. How do you even pronounce Kraus? Like, seriously... Or am I an idiot for not knowing :P
Too lazy to log in chapter 32 . 5/20/2012
Gosh, please continue! I read 32 chapters for the first time yesterday haha, I'm hooked.
A person chapter 32 . 5/20/2012
Awesome so far. Get it finished and then published.
graphiteXVII chapter 29 . 5/16/2012