Reviews for Kissing Lessons
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
"I like being able to mac out with my girlfriend without worrying about breaking my head."

one of the best closing lines ever : )
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
The ending seems rushed... But still good :) Nice chapter! :D
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This was such a good chapter and I'm so super glad she chose Scott but a tad awkward for Derek. I'm kind of hoping you would do an epilogue but it's up to you. Great story and wish it didn't have to end.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
The right result. I was afraid that she would draw this out with uncertainty and angst. Derek is a good guy if he was the willing foil for this final scene. A fun story. Makes me want to go out and find someone to kiss, so I'll stop this review here.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter this is getting intense but this sucks thats its almost over but good luck on finals!
funnechick chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Gotta love stories about kissing lessons! :)

Hope your finals went well!
Megsi chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Awwww... Great chapter :) I kind of hope Scott heard and then realised he has feeling for her too! Can't wait for the next one :D
yeoz chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
:D i love it! I really hope that you are able to update soon because i might just go crazy ;) other than my sanity, you are an amazing writer!
Method2thamadness chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
oh yea and keep posting :D
Method2thamadness chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
This story is just too cute :)
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
IT IS OFFICIAL NOW Raven-I HAVE GONE AND FALLEN OVER THE PRECIPICE OF A WATERFALL for this story-no questions barred-COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL! Now that I am caught up, I will be EAGERLY awaiting more of both stories.
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Raven-this story makes me SPEECHLESS in a certain sense-it is ABSOLUTELY THE SWEETEST, MOST AMAZING STORY-yes you have the emotions but this to me so far is the most BEAUTIFUL STORY I have read and it actually makes me SMILE at the INNOCENCE that is portrayed to a certain degree and it TOUCHES my heart to the point of tears-KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Ok part of my earlier ASSUMPTION was correct but not ENTIRELY! I have to say I am REALLY BEGINNING TO LOVE Scott-your portrayal of him as a character is PERFECT Raven and I really really love Katie's character-she is so SWEET! On to the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
How SWEET this chapter was-ESPECIALLY THE ENDING when she asked him about actual friends who were girls and he said 'you' I LOVED THAT! Also I liked the way he spoke with the little kids with the frisbee-EXCELLENT JOB Raven!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »