Reviews for Father Time's Antics
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
haha lol...

that does happen a lot doesn't it?

its what I've done for every summer vacation since i was 7... lazed around and then stayed up on the last night till 3 to finish my work

:P
Made To Syn chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wow. just wow.,
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hi, I'm from Club Blitz :)

I just wanted to say that I found this story very amusing; it definitely made my morning. I can relate to the part where the main character's trying to get his writing done, but can't because of stuff getting in the way of it; it happens to me sometimes. Like, once, instead of working on one of my unfinished stories like I intended, I spent a lot of time on YouTube, Gaia Online, and doing other things on the Internet.

Great job on this story :)
YFIQ chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Procrastination is the reason why it took me seven months to finish one of my stories and few others are still incomplete.

Great work to sum it up.

I know this one is a shameless plug but the review can be paid back with one for "Creepypasta" :)
MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFlavor chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Good story.

I know, time can fly by so fast when your having fun. That's why I usually really don't go on the computer much, well, besides working on stories. I rather much spend reading and doing homework or going outside for a bike ride.

I wish this story had so much more reveiws because everybody can relate to this one way or another.

By the way,is this story real? I just wanted to know because you played a month of games and you said how you haven't done anything in a month.

Overall, wonderful story!