Reviews for Isla
YasuRan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like the idea of Isla being a governess and having to deal with a set of unruly princes. It reminds me of two of my favorite movies: 'The Sound of Music' and 'Anna & the King'. I'm looking forward to see what spin you have on this plot.

I also quite like the names of some of your settings: Kirry-Kaily, Thalloo, etc. They remind me of those Enid Blyton books I read as a kid. So charming. While there's not a lot of action as befits the 'adventure' this is categorized under, I'm sure it will be a fun ride. It's nice to see you trying something different from poetry.

Good luck!
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I noticed one little grammar mistake around the middle of the story("nearbykingdomofKirry-Kaily" should be spaced out) but that was about this.

The characters in this story were well done- I like Ferrin and Isla. I also love the name you've created for the setting, as it makes a change from typical fantasy names.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of your story. It'll be nice to read about a fantasy heroine who isn't a warrior or a princess.

Katie.