Reviews for A Story for the Dragon
Fourmaniel chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I recovered an old account to post this message. The first few chapters of your story left me emotional. The last few chapters were thought provoking and at times mind bending. That very last part was climactic to say the least. Well done!
Ray-Anne chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
This is a ... very interesting story. It definitely was not written for a reader in the sense it doesn't have much happiness in it and no real good and evil to take sides. It was written like a story of history. It suited the story most definitely and in that way it was good. It just lacked the powerful "I want to be in that world" because of its stark similarity to our grey world (excluding the dragons naturally). However I do that mean that to be insulting, because I do believe it reflected the type of story it was and it is an important skill to not write for the readers at all times.

I enjoyed reading it, and the ending was refreshing as well.
Anon chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I love this. The story of the beginning.
Anon chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Good story.
sw33tdaisie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
your story was so interesting...bu it seems incomplete like a prequel, will there be more books connected to this?
SceneEffect chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
I really liked this! :) Please, update soon! It intrigued me! Rennette is a pretty name also!
Tsughi chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Very nice and very well written. The emotion of the story is very clear and is a tear jerker later on as Ren's life gets worse and worse. By the end of this last chapter, though, I was smiling. I do have to say it is a little difficult at times to keep up with the terms you've given us. It's hard to understand at first but as you read on you get a feeling for what everything is. My suggustion is when the horn is introduced, after the name is said, have him point tothe horn. At first I thought it was the name of the dragon. Other than that I really love this story, Ren's charming story's, her sister's free spirit, and even Fet's endearing stutters. You've made this story very real and believable.
Mikachu chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I am really loving this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
FantasyReader15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Seems good. You can add more information to the houses and how they look like. It would also help to know where the girls were after the story was told. During dialogue, it would also help to show how the characters are doing while speaking (For example, waving a hand to dismiss the subject).