Reviews for Undisclosed Desire: Part II Love & War
lllllllll

I

_

HAPPY 20 th BIRTHDAY!

Oh my...you post it ! Finalyyyyyy yeahhhhh thank you ! Im going to devour it ! PM when i come back home 4 m'y reaction im son happy
Bobbi chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Oh my goodness, PLEASE update soon!
Niky D chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Oh my so much has happened I can not wait for an update please don't keep me waiting.
RebeccaMonroe chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
What a end ! . . ! NO NO NO lol
You teased us with this surprised end ! ;-)
The ring ? oh its a dangerous idea knowing the pitiless of Ares if he discovers her affair !
But the idea ring is so sweet too ! #Lovely Nothing would afraid Hector about his love for his Dia ! :-)
Nothing !
Poor Apollo his own son steal his love of his life :/
IN short its a beautiful chapter !
kay103 chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
When will you be updating?
Rois and Cross chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
you've got such a wonderful story, it'd be even better if it had a tad bit more discriptive writing
RANDOM1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Knowledge of greek mythology and ancient history is telling me what i think is coming... pandia needs to finally let loose on Aries' ass! I await your next update ith baited breath and popcorn :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
oh ow she will get pregnant.
fanfictioner chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I've been on fanfiction for years and I just heard about fictionpress. Undisclosed Desire was the first story I clicked.

After reading part I, I just HAD to read part II.
Two words to describe this... Beyond amazing.

I'll definitely be checking back to see if you updated.

Keep at it, please! (:
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Well done. I'm crying that Pandia gets to experience true love in her life.
BettyBoo chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
awww i have missed this story! it was short and sweet, clearly showing the feelings between Hector and Dia are getting stronger - and "obvious" for Bellona. i wonder if she will able to keep her face straight when Ares asks her about Dia because he will, lol! hope you're good and will update soon! )
BettyBoo chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
hell yeah, you go and get the man you want Pandia! brilliant update - thank you!
sandra chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one..Update soon please
BettyBoo chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
awww this chapter was a tease, lol! but i'm glad Hector & Pandia got some one-on-one time. the night is still young so who knows how it will end - thanks the update! look forward to upcoming ones!