Reviews for Undisclosed Desire: Part II Love & War
RebeccaMonroe chapter 26 . 2/8
Finallyyyyy
I can post my review lol
Oh my poor Pandia...:( if she knew...
my favorite part is the part where Pandia and Hector are together ! its beautiful moving and sad too ! :/
Each time they are together i think about Ares...if He knew what she is doing at this moment He will kill her lol
RebeccaMonroe chapter 25 . 1/29
Awww *.* my Mars ( well actually my second Mars ;-) you know what i mean ) its such a sweet side ! Im melting !
And the scene with the graves is moving! My Mars crying...aww...
How did Aglaulus and Alcippe die? :/
" my love" " dearest " so He still loves her...Pandia would be kind of jealous? I mean not exactly jealous but said annoyed...i cant find the right word lol
Airlia looks like her...poor Ares ...loosing his first baby !
Good job ! You did well with this unknow touching lovely side of our Ares . I LOVE a mad jealous etc...Ares but i love also him like that.
Oh and of course i live it make a mess in this room ! Ares in rage *.*
RebeccaMonroe chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Thank youuuuu for this great chapter!
"It was a secret dream of hers to see such a sight…a sight of a happy Ares" awwwww :)
" In Thebes, he had allowed himself to admit what he has been in denial of for so many years…he loved Pandia" F.I. .L.Y ! :D
He admits it !yay yay yay # ##%!# #!#!
so He didnt love Bellona nor Venus?
i think its not the first morning with Pandia cause if i remember well when He tried to get her pregnant He had sex with her in the morning and in chapter 20 they wake up together ..just saying its ok :)
" what must it feel like to be loved by her" hey idiot yes you Ares! she already loves you! XD
" His keen eyes were following every movement she made" cuuute
" The very sight of them laughing together was a scandal" im shocked too lol
i like a lot the talk between Hector and Andromache :) it was very friendly!
". And like a moth Ares flew to that tantalizing flame that was Venus and momentarily forgetting Pandia" badass! rrrrr men remain men lol
" "I hope Venus and the children are doing well and please send them my best wishes," " ah ah ah thats my girl! XD
" "I did no such thing, because the very thought of him with you in such a manner would plague my thoughts into madness." im dying *.*
i LOVE the talk between Hector and Pandia !
honestly...PERFECT! Jealousy... pain... resentment ...arguing(yes i love when they argue too even with Ares) and passion
i love the fact Hector wanted to see her again and made his best to find her!:)
"You my love have a unforgettable face," she "It beamed, "how could I been so bless to have you." Sooooo sweet *.*
RebeccaMonroe chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
MMM let me guess...Helenus loves Andromache doesnt He?
Poor Cassandra her punishment is rude...to see the future without do anything!
Sad moment :/
Àww Ares dancing with his daughter ...cute:) :) and the fact He watch Pandia during it ...i love it!
" "Very much so, I had the notions that tonight entertainment would have been something with Ares being tied down and beat with a horsewhipped by a very angry Pandia." LMBO!
She nodded her head to her sister's assertions, "One day Ares will have to atone for his sins, that I promise you." YES!
Why its not good according to Bellona that Pandia is the new obsession of Ares?
I laugh again with the scene of Ares and The bed!
The couple in the garden... ? Mmm helenus et Andromache?
The talk between the two women is touching thymey are kind with each other good!
But i though Pandia wont be so kind to her i mean Nice but not kind cause she is the woman who will bed his lover and give him a heir..
RebeccaMonroe chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
"Now my Muses and I are happily to say were back to business" lol!
" sex was taught to be a pleasurable expression for lovers or spouses to reflect their emotional connection"
" when they did come together something magnificent and beautifu" nothing to add ! love it
the scene with Airlia is sweettt she is smart!
"There was no work to be done that day, for his thoughts always went back to Pandia and their last night and early morning encounters"yes carry on to think about her ! !
" tonight I would prefer no company." ouch lol
phenomenal yeahhhhhh :D
" Can I not persuade you?" ah ah ah XD its my boy lol

love it !
Cant wait for the next !
RebeccaMonroe chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Oh thé big space in reviews chap 21 was a birthday cake :/
RebeccaMonroe chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
lllllllll

I

_

HAPPY 20 th BIRTHDAY!

Oh my...you post it ! Finalyyyyyy yeahhhhh thank you ! Im going to devour it ! PM when i come back home 4 m'y reaction im son happy
Bobbi chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Oh my goodness, PLEASE update soon!
Niky D chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Oh my so much has happened I can not wait for an update please don't keep me waiting.
RebeccaMonroe chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
What a end ! . . ! NO NO NO lol
You teased us with this surprised end ! ;-)
The ring ? oh its a dangerous idea knowing the pitiless of Ares if he discovers her affair !
But the idea ring is so sweet too ! #Lovely Nothing would afraid Hector about his love for his Dia ! :-)
Nothing !
Poor Apollo his own son steal his love of his life :/
IN short its a beautiful chapter !
kay103 chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
When will you be updating?
Rois and Cross chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
you've got such a wonderful story, it'd be even better if it had a tad bit more discriptive writing
RANDOM1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Knowledge of greek mythology and ancient history is telling me what i think is coming... pandia needs to finally let loose on Aries' ass! I await your next update ith baited breath and popcorn :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
oh ow she will get pregnant.
fanfictioner chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I've been on fanfiction for years and I just heard about fictionpress. Undisclosed Desire was the first story I clicked.

After reading part I, I just HAD to read part II.
Two words to describe this... Beyond amazing.

I'll definitely be checking back to see if you updated.

Keep at it, please! (: