Reviews for Undisclosed Desire: Part II Love & War
BettyBoo chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
okay, i'm falling more and more in love with Hector - damn, i got to say i admire Pandia control of herself...wonder how long that is going to last, lol!

other than that i like the relationship and feelings growing between Hector and Pandia. it's real cute and nice. it's easy to understand this is their first time falling in love - again, another great update! thank you!
BettyBoo chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
dammit Ares...! just when i finally decided to wash my hands off Ares he goes and says: "Because I've missed you Pandia," there he said the words that he had been reluctant to say out and accepted for five months. nad follows that with: "How can you miss someone that you don't even love?"

"No…I do love you with everything in me," he said

"Then why pushed me away…why hurt me in so many terrible ways…why try to make me hate you,"

"So I wouldn't love you…" he pushed a strain of hair from her face as he looked at her.

and then the end: "Ares…"

"No…this time I'm not going to waste this dream and wake up," he said as he kissed her as she returned the kiss...

that was really beautifully written. it showed a side that Ares stubbornly tries to hide...a side i think is going to FLIIIP when he leans around Hector & Pandia which serves him right! *snickers* great update! thank you!
BettyBoo chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
oh oh oh...! is that competition that i see, hahahaha about time! yaaay! i hope Hector proves to be a real good guy. Pandia really deserves some happiness too!
SilentFearUnleashed chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Really love this story. Hope you update soon.
RANDOM1 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Yay, an update!

Awww, cliff hanger...

I really want to know what happens in this twisted tail :)

Please update soon.

Sincerely,

Random1
ILoveAres chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
3 love it update... soon!
ThatDancerChick chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love this story. Please update soon!
Furry McKrill chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Love the story, please update
Random1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
yay i like this series however you should really get a beta for part 1 and this one too to correct some minor mistakes and typos. other than that, GREAT JOB!
grlstar808 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yay for part II...I'm not surprised that Venus and Ares are still continuing their affair, but it's still disappointing.

Great start!