Reviews for Time Thief
Guest chapter 42 . 5/8/2013
I cried when I read this. Seriously. The entire story is just so amazing. I love it! I'm literally crying right now.
azq1617 chapter 42 . 9/23/2012
It's so sad... I mean, I really like the ending beause it's just so...perfect. There isn't a thing I would change about the end, and...still, I understand why you killed Chi, even though I wish that you hadn't... THIS STORY IS SO UNBELIEVABLY EPICALLY TOTALLY TREMENDOUSLY EXTREMELY TERRIFICALLY WONDERFULLY FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! I just can't believe it! This story is AMAZING. And I love your writing style... I'm really sad that this is the end... And I didn't review in the later chapters because I just wanted to finish this story so badly... Like I said, you're just AMAZING.
azq1617 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Yikes... Why do I get the feeling that Caleb is the general?
azq1617 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This story is great so far! I LOVE IT!
wakeupjess chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
The ellipsis in the ninth paragraph feels out of place. Actually, I see you using ellipses throughout. Most of them don't seem necessary. I understand the flow you're going for but having them so often is tedious (in narration, not dialogue). Also, your spacing is incorrect. There should be a space before and after an ellipsis.

There were a few places where words could have been left out. It would make things flow more smoothly. For example: "After all, the sunset was often red in color. But most of the creatures who looked at it saw it more as a reflection of the blood that was being spilt on the earth beneath it; the blood of both the guilty and the innocent" rewritten to "After all, the sunset was often red in color. But most of the creatures who looked at it saw it as a reflection of blood being spilt on the earth; the blood of the guilty and the innocent." Although, this is more of a stylistic note and not actually anything 'wrong.'

There were a few places where a line or sentence would flow better as a new/its own paragraph. Again, this is more of a stylistic thing.

"Not and survive, in any case" just doesn't flow very well, even for dialogue. Rewording would improve it. Simply removing the "not" would work.

The shift of scene/perspective using only a bold word is a little confusing. A better method might be a page line or a set of asterisks. Something more visual than a simple bold word would be easier to follow.

The opening is fantastic. I get the feeling there's some kind of battle taking place and the mother and son are only a small part of it. I like how the first characters introduced are dragons. I also like that dragons and humans speak the same language.

This is a great prologue because there's plenty to hook the reader! There's also a great fantasy feel to it. ]
Little Black Teacup chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
Not sure if I've reviewed yet, but I've been following... sorry, I'm lazy. Seems like this story's getting close to the end, I'm getting anxious to see who you've pinned as the Time Thief. You know, it's funny, I've been thinking it's Waine this whole time, don't ask me why, he just seems... sketchy to me.

... and you know what? The Dragon Slayers remind me of templars... eh, you'd have to play the video game if you don't get it.
Ian.gg chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow! Never read a story with a non human first character, I just have to say it's so good, and at the same time unique. Consider me a fan.
Laura Tear chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
_ only read the first chapter by so far really like it 3 thanks
StoryStan chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great story! It's very interesting. I know that I'm probably bad on typos and using wrong words too, but when you say "He could feel the access time piling up..." is that supposed to be excess time?

Anyways, the story is amazing so far (well, as far as I've gotten at least, which is this chapter). I'd say keep it up, but I'm assuming you've "kept it up" for several more chapters. I'll say it anyways: Keep up the good work!
Sahara Starhawk chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I have just began to read this story and it is magical.
Ledi chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
They suspect Jared? ...I guess it's not surprising.
Ledi chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Ashe is getting better, it seems! And how's she going to react to Pam?
Dawn of Dusk chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Yay! I was so busy with my deviant account that I did not read this for some time... This was so great! But Caleb died... I also saw your drawing of the dead guy... ... Nevertheless keep on writing!

The following may be spoilers so if you're a reader scanning comments that still does not know the story, DO NOT READ.

I was kinda thinking that Chi is still the Time Thief(suspecting him from the start... :P lol) , since he killed Caleb then did not even seem to care about the one he killed... and that he cared too much about Ashe, as if preserving the one who is suspectef to be the Time Thief... I:/ hmmm... anyway, My suspicion kinda changed after reading about the old man that Chi saw. "Iv'e seen a lot in my day..." : gaahhh! I'm kinda confused now... anyway, I can;t wait for the next chapter! :D
Chagrin Oak chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I can't say anything short of "Wow..."

There's really nothing left for me to say actually, sensing that something as good as this would have probably earned reviews with similar messages, but still...wow...

Just...wow.
Ledi chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
Wait...WHAT? Did Caleb just DIE?
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »