Reviews for A Time to Love
more!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
Omg love it
Sapphiric dreams chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
Oh my,that was so cute!I am really expecting a lot from you,you are an amazing writer but plz don't involve the usual, irritating,sad components : She gets pregnant,he leaves her,he gets someone else , she commits suicide , he forgets her blah blah blah. Plz don't involve fangirls and students between them . plz? I am asking much but will you end it with their marriage or idea is just too plz?OK,so UPDATE.
kelly chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
finish! its awesome so far
Brehana chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
WHAT?! No, you can't leave it hanging like that! Where is Chapter 6?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
You still haven't updated :( I read this months ago and I didn't forgot it. I just reread it again. I can relate to Jen. This is such a great story. This should be an entire book. I would read an entire book. Anyway, I hope you get to write more soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Loved it. You're a good writer!
Deadgirleternal chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I love this story but please continue, you left it on such a clifhanger. Please update. Pleeeeaaaaaaasssss.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Hi :)
Are you considering continuing this story? I really really enjoy it, and I would absolutely love to read more :)
Onewritergirl1 chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
pleaseeee update! also, how old are Jen and Mr Sheilds? They make such a good couple ;)
Onewritergirl1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Love your story so much :) are you going to continue? I noticed you haven't updated in a while. It would be a shame if you stopped writing this amazing story!
kathdj chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Hi :)
kathdj chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
I really really enjoy this story... !
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Love this so much. I want this with my ballet teacher lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
not bad, although he seems more as a friendly sort of teacher.
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »