Reviews for A Time to Love
kuropipi chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
OMG! Please update soon!
Emipop123 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
AAAH WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED? WHYYYY?
Please, please, please write more! The style, the humour, the suspense...everything about the story is just perfect! I'm being perfectly truthful when I say that you will go far with your writing. So, sorry, but PLEASE UPDATE IT! D:
Deleted ID chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Update. Please. I. Can' . . . . *-*
Maisha Bane chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
OMG...i really loved your story. My very first student/teacher read. Reminds me of my time when i had a crush on my 8th grade teacher, but sadly nothing happened between us HAHAHA. so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, its been almost a year since you last updated. Thanks :)))))
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Arghh, you have to update!... Please? (:
Demonic Kitty chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG this is so great! You should update SOON :0 I'm dying to read the rest!
spazysabby16 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Hurry up and publish :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
It has been a while since you updated this last and I cant wait *w*

Please continue, im dying here x'D
skylove chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Wow, very steamy! I hope you continue to update
Flakez chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I just wanted to write a little note that you're an awesome writer. My heart was with in the reading the whole time, the character describing was stunning. I absolutly loved it and I hope you will continue! It warmed my heart :3
Sweetness in words _
nana chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I loved it! I usually get distracted wile reading but I was sucked in. GREAT JOB!
southenground chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ive been waiting forever for the next chapter! please update soon!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I love it :D oh so much love
Taylor C chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Omg this book is great! I just found it today and I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of it. Please update soon. I'm waiting and craving more.
Your an amazing writer.
AmericanBeauty-AmericanPsycho chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I hope you update soon(:
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »