Reviews for A Time to Love
Megan chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Omg! I don't think I've ever enjoyed reading something so much, you are amazing! I'm literally like dying over here, why the fuck isn't she having sex with Tony on the page in front of me? Update soon please! 3
kuropipi chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
OMG! Please update soon!
Emipop123 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
AAAH WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED? WHYYYY?
Please, please, please write more! The style, the humour, the suspense...everything about the story is just perfect! I'm being perfectly truthful when I say that you will go far with your writing. So, sorry, but PLEASE UPDATE IT! D:
Deleted ID chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Update. Please. I. Can' . . . . *-*
Maisha Bane chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
OMG...i really loved your story. My very first student/teacher read. Reminds me of my time when i had a crush on my 8th grade teacher, but sadly nothing happened between us HAHAHA. so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, its been almost a year since you last updated. Thanks :)))))
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Arghh, you have to update!... Please? (:
Demonic Kitty chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG this is so great! You should update SOON :0 I'm dying to read the rest!
spazysabby16 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Hurry up and publish :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
It has been a while since you updated this last and I cant wait *w*

Please continue, im dying here x'D
skylove chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Wow, very steamy! I hope you continue to update
Flakez chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I just wanted to write a little note that you're an awesome writer. My heart was with in the reading the whole time, the character describing was stunning. I absolutly loved it and I hope you will continue! It warmed my heart :3
Sweetness in words _
nana chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I loved it! I usually get distracted wile reading but I was sucked in. GREAT JOB!
southenground chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ive been waiting forever for the next chapter! please update soon!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I love it :D oh so much love
Taylor C chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Omg this book is great! I just found it today and I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of it. Please update soon. I'm waiting and craving more.
Your an amazing writer.