Reviews for Finding Blue Skies
Just a bit warped chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
You. Need. To. UPDATE. c: I really love your story so far, and you need to update! c:
Grimpeddler chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I like how they exchange scars, sort of like prisoners exchange stories of how they got in prison on t.v. I've known a few people who've cut themselves a few times. One of them I talked to was more or less just trying to fit in with a crowd, which I thought was funny and also a little disturbing.
I hear she's a sex crazed drug addict now, but those are rumors :)
Grimpeddler chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I really love this chapter. Your views on choice and life are mature, and I mostly agree with them, but for me, I think it depends on the woman's age. Regardless, I disagree with abortion, but if a woman was raped and aborts the child, I hurts me a little anyway. If she's young, like 19 or so, I can understand it. But if it were an older woman, thirties, maybe late twenties, I would hope that they wouldn't abort it, even if they couldn't keep it.
It was a very haunting chapter, and the guilt she feels over the abortion is very real. I like it :) Great job.
Grimpeddler chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Gnnah! Must...Review! ...Ack!
WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?
Grimpeddler chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Neat chapter. I liked the fight with the dad. With a longer story for just this girl, you could have an even deeper, psychological storyline all about slowly coming to terms with her father issues and the two of them working to make their relationship better. In fact, with all the different elements: her sexuality, her father's hyper criticism and neglect, the conflict between her and her bullies and even her friends and girl friends, you could write a full lengthed novel from all this. Just seperate the plotlines and then connect them through emotional development.
But the dad is a butthole, so I don't see that happening :)
Grimpeddler chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Ooh, I didn't see that ending coming. Neat!
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Keep on writing, you're amazing and make your characters believable.

Kitty
Ploop20 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I love love LOVE this. Its so real, unlike oher stories that are horribly written and just bad. This is wonderful, and so PLEASE keep writing this.
alsa2014 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Nice story, really adds to my understanding of "the non normals" if you will (not to sound like a hater, I'm one of the most excepting people) or Harams as they are called in my school. I really liked the Bolimic chapter, the Cutter made me cringe a little but still awesome and truthful job. Does need some beta work which I'd be happy to do (God this review is taking forever)and you could benefit from adding a character or two, may I suggest a crossdresser. Anyway update soon and please check out my story "Edge of Hades" which is like Criminal Minds.
Lidea Stranger chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
this is good... i read up to chapter 4 before but then i lost the story but now i've found it and i really like the new chapters

all i can say to improve it is to check for typos and to read over it to make sure it all makes sense.

-Lydia
Lillith Green chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I feel like I'm getting attached to all these characters. It's so interesting getting in all their heads and seeing life from their perspective. I'm very curious to find out what Blue Skies is like for all these different characters.

I've put in a lot of time at various psych hospitals and residentials and it's always interesting reading stories about them.

Oh by the way, all of those books Jacquelyn likes are some of my favorite books as well.
Lillith Green chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I really identify with this chapter. I've been in numerous hospitals and treatment centers for my own eating disorder. I also suffer from anorexia.

It's really embarassing to have to return to the same treatment center for a relapse only a few months after you were discharged. I always felt like they viewed me as a failure or something because I couldn't get better and stay better.
Lillith Green chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is an interesting beginning to the story. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens to Jacquelyn. I've spent time in psychiatric hospitals and residentials myself, and I'm always interested in reading stories about them.

I'm curious about how Jacquelyn started cutting and what made her start. There's always a story behind that kind of behavior.
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Yay! You updated! I do like this chapter. It totally makes sense with the BS statements! I didn't think of it before ut it makes sense:D And have you actually read 'Cut'? If you have, you have a great taste in books:D
WriteImagineDreamEML chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Great chapter! :) Update soon!