Reviews for Imaginary Beings
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Fucking brilliant!
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Beautiful story. I wasn't planning on reviewing, but such a beautiful story deserves it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Ugh i like it
cat on moon chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
I loved, loved and -did i mention- loved this story. I'm so glad it didn't turn this into a hopeless tearjerker cause I've cried enough as is. It made me sad and gave me hope at the same time. You described so many of my emotions perfectly and you're writing is beautiful and I really hope you'd write again.
LorixGlic chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I loved this story so much. I've reviewed it for Boy Meets Boy reviews, it will go live at 5am pacific (1pm GMT) tomorrow (20/10/14) Thank you so much for sharing Dolph and Tristan with us.
aeionix chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
This was... beautiful. Simply beautiful. I read most of it all at one go, staying up in the middle of the night, because I couldn't stop. I loved most of the characters (even the ones that didn't appear very much, like Rose and -yes- the weird purple lace girl), hated the ones that Dolph hated (like his grandma), and adored the writing style. You are a brilliant author. Thank you for writing this, because it just made my life a little bit better.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
why do you do this to me
stop it
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Okay so-
I have no idea what sort of fandoms you belong to or if you belong to any at all, but I need some physical description of your characters, stat, because all I see in my head is Arthur Kirkland and Alfred Jones. Help me.
And I really do love this story so far.
Ladyfnick chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I haven't been on FP in recent years much, IDK I guess it seemed like the stories I was reading weren't growing with me, but reading your story reminded me of when I used to all the time: devouring every story I got my eyes on and staying waaaaay later than I should enjoying the shit out of it (this one had me up till 3:30 with class at 7:30) it really was a magical experience; he characters were fun, the buildup for the big reveal at the end was great and every peek into the past made me smile and want to cry since I knew it wouldn't last! The ending did feel a little, I dunno flat I guess, I mean it was happy and really cute but the joy I'd been expecting wasn't there- after all that unhappiness I had been expecting a more (oh look in need a thesaurus) joyful end. I mean I guess a slightly bitter sweet one is more realistic given what Dolph and Tricks had been through, but sometimes it's preferable to forgo logic a bit. I mean I still enjoyed the shit out of what you wrote :) I've already read the two chapters of the sequel and I really hope you're plannin to continue it at some point- it's really neat to see from Tricks perspective even if so far all you're doing is breaking my heart!
That you for writing this I really enjoyed every sleep deprived second
(Sorry for the typos, FP on a phone is a total pain in the ass)
Maggie chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
I absolutely love this - I wasn't expecting much as I'm not usually a fan of "starry-eyed romanticism," but I spent an evening tearing through it when I really should have been studying. Don't know if you've heard of the Livejournal community The Slash Pile - it's exactly what it sounds like - but I rec'd it there. You're a gifted writer and I really hope you keep on with it.
afan chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
I absolutely love this, I feel happy for Tristan and Dolph just like they were people in my life I really care about...marks of a well-written story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Awesome writing...fabulous chapter! I feel every bit of Dolph's pain...
adropofink chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I am halfway into this story and I cannot wait to see what happened between Dolph and Tristan back then to cause this present totally angsty and heart-breaking distance between them. This story is so captivating...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
This has been one of my fav...awesome!
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »