Reviews for Imaginary Beings
green grout chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Loneliness sucks. Broken hearts too. I wanna curl myself up.

I was about to leave and now I’m gonna be late. I couldn’t help it; I HAD to press that damn tempting ‘chap. 3’- button. It was worth it.

So, when will we meet this angelic arse?

I turn into a broken record, I know, I know, but this is so unique. I like how you point the little things out and the ‘composition’ (is that the right word? I dunno. It’s kinda late…) of the story. Normally that would make me grumpy; I’m so terribly envious. But "give the devil his due",so to speak. Although Dolph should use the f- word more often, but hey that’s just me ;-)

Tata, GG
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Oh, I like this. I really like this. I'm a sucker for emotionally crippled protagonists, present tense, rain, and cardigans. Can't wait to read more.
green grout chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Hello there!

I've found your story and felt the need to review - not only because no one has until now but also 'cause I like the tempo and atmosphere. It's "calm" (just lack of a better word) and I like the way how you describe surroundings and characters and also Dolph's "meditation". No dull recite (kitchen chairs, hair locks, the variety of color shades of a denim jeans, yada yada...). You have the talent "to put one in Dolph's shoes". And it doesn't feel compelled. Your writing is really smooth. Does that sounds corny? WTF!

You have a bunch of nice lines, too. Very wise, but not in the "alright children! Now listen to the old uncle carefully!"- kind of way (one of my favorites: "Drawing a line across my life - things to let out, things to hide").

I'm looking forward to upcoming chapters and to read more about Dolph's mysterious past (and the drama within). A storm is approaching, yes?

I hope that more people will take the time to review your story. You definitely deserve it!

So long, GG