Reviews for Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
Secrets chapter 44 . 11/27/2013
The ending sucked!
It looks like shes a slut!
Secrets chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
LMAO!#%! i loved that! And tanged! But in a way that makes bentley the one she ends with, which is just :s!
KoriLee123 chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
I just want it to be Ivan or Jagger. My favs 3
macy8 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
NOOO that is just animal cruelty!
macy8 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
AWWWWW!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/26/2013
This...should be an anime. It would be so frisking epic
Derpina96 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
maybe some people may not like this cause it seems too unrealistic but you know why i love it so much cause it's a shojo MANGAS idk if this was based on a mangas you read or it's your creation but i like your writing and the story is familiar more like the characters are like other mangas characters
Haha chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Omg I read your story on wattpad to lol love your story!
Panda Bandit chapter 44 . 12/2/2012
I am so happy I decided to read this story! I love all of the characters and im glad you stopped were you did I dont think I could see any of them get regected :( (exept for jagger some thing about him just does not stick right with me...maybe because he tried to kill her...) Oh and matty reminds me of willy wonka...just a little bit more messed up XD
I AM Elvendork chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I think your story is pretty cool. I'm going to read more now.
Girlthatreads chapter 44 . 7/31/2012
What a horrible ending for a great story!

Can you at least give us alternate endings or something?

I stayed up late reading this anticipating who she was gonna end up with and then I get... THIS!

Pleassee
Momo17 chapter 44 . 6/20/2012
How am I just reading this now? I have no idea why I wasn't notified, I've been waiting for this chapter forever. It's only cuz I thought I'd check and see why you haven't updated that I came onto your profile.

Ahhhh, I loved the story but hate how she's leading them all on and playing smitten with one guy infront of the rest of them. She should pick one, in my mind she picks Vincent; he really deserved her lol :)

Can't believe it's over :,(
singing ink chapter 44 . 6/11/2012
OMG ,
singing ink chapter 40 . 6/11/2012
Her eyes widen at Celestina's words. She really want to steal? ! And put it in her bag, when it's not even her that's going to own the top! ? Sony pulls back from the girl, still clutching her bag to her chest.

"No, I'm going to steal!"

(!)

"no i'm not going to steal!"
Exsomnis chapter 44 . 5/21/2012
...Well, if I had known it was going to turn out like this then I would've finished reading it sooner...And here I was busy panicking about the blood bath at the end...Ah, oh well. ) It was a good ending.
273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »