Reviews for All Was Lost
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow. This is amazing. Writer's block blows. Aside from that, this piece is brilliant and incredibly described. You really have a gift for the written word. I hope you continue to do so. Keep up the good work! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
What a beautiful way to describe writer's block. I, fortunately, rarely suffer from it, but when I do it's horrible, and you capture that really well. The imagery and the word choice really contribute to the piece. This is awesome! Well done :)
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Interesting. When I started reading it I thought you're talking about writer's block when writing poetry and thought "This sure is not written by a person with writer's block."

I really like this poem and I'm surprised you only got two reviews for it. It deserves more.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I can definitly relate to this. I always get the best ideas in somewhere I can't write it down. An assembly or somewhere where I don't have a pen.

This is brilliant!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I so know what you mean! "Words in hibernation!" From this day on, I'll so picture a great number of sleeping word-hamsters when I have writer's block xD Maybe that helps...

I stumbled a little over the line with burning the words into metal... yeah, it goes with "solid" in the line before but since I was somehow thinking of "a solid definition" (if there is such thing) and then the stone/metal didn't fit the picture anymore. But that's just my opinion, and you don't need to take that line out...

Anyways, good work and hope writer's block has stopped

~ Dark Blue Lover