Reviews for All Was Lost
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow. This is amazing. Writer's block blows. Aside from that, this piece is brilliant and incredibly described. You really have a gift for the written word. I hope you continue to do so. Keep up the good work! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
What a beautiful way to describe writer's block. I, fortunately, rarely suffer from it, but when I do it's horrible, and you capture that really well. The imagery and the word choice really contribute to the piece. This is awesome! Well done :)
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Interesting. When I started reading it I thought you're talking about writer's block when writing poetry and thought "This sure is not written by a person with writer's block."

I really like this poem and I'm surprised you only got two reviews for it. It deserves more.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I can definitly relate to this. I always get the best ideas in somewhere I can't write it down. An assembly or somewhere where I don't have a pen.

This is brilliant!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I so know what you mean! "Words in hibernation!" From this day on, I'll so picture a great number of sleeping word-hamsters when I have writer's block xD Maybe that helps...

I stumbled a little over the line with burning the words into metal... yeah, it goes with "solid" in the line before but since I was somehow thinking of "a solid definition" (if there is such thing) and then the stone/metal didn't fit the picture anymore. But that's just my opinion, and you don't need to take that line out...

Anyways, good work and hope writer's block has stopped

Dark Blue Lover