Reviews for Love In The Mud
D. M. Gotmen chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOO 3
LyssBliss chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hey, there! Hilarious story you have here, couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I just love the way you started off. The chicken dream. Way to get my attention! I love how you make this story humorous but still have a great plot. I'm interested to see what happens next!

A few things I want to point out:
You do have a few typoes here and there but not a big deal!

In chapter one, in the conversation at the skatepark right after Cody is watching the clouds, you used a lot of tags. Not that it's really a big deal, but the flow of the conversation was choppy cause you had "she said" "he asked" at the end of every line of dialogue. I understand it's hard to get rid of the tags in a conversation with 3 people but try to see if you can get rid of some of those tags.

Besides that, not really much wrong here. Excited to see what's next! Current favorite character is Ken... what will happen if he becomes a 3rd wheel? O.O We shall have to see!
Kill.Them.Tonight chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
This story definitely caught my attention. Super fun idea, especially with Cody's personality! For sure going to follow this!

Also, I agree with the first reviewer, your writing is a little rough around the edges, but only minor things like slips in consistent tense (past, present, etc), and every once in a while there's an error in punctuation. However, all in all I love the story and I really am looking forward to seeing it completed!

KTT
cyberwriter97 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Awesome awesomeness... update quickly PLEEEEAAASSSE! -sniff- it's been too long :'( Heheh!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
U've gotta finish this. This is awesome. U should rlly complete it. Boy was tht amazing or wht. Its so superb. U should rlly complete it. Grl, u've gotta complete it. Thx 4 the wonderful story. Update soon. GooD LucK.
Furry McKrill chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Update!
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
It sounds like the only person in the trio who isn't aware of Xavier's feelings is Cody. That was a surprise ending. Will it be followed by a blush or a right hook?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Cody sounds like an interesting girl. It is only natural that her friends would begin to notice that she is a girl. Testosterone and Pheremones are very troublesome, insistent little pests. I like the interaction between the three friends and the trust that their parents show in allowing the impromptu sleepovers.

The question is: if one boy starts seeing her as a girl, what will happen to the other boy? And what will happen to the trio's friendship?
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
OMG CLIFFHANGER! Awesome story by the way. Please continue!
I am Sadie Eye of Isis chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Another good chapter FlamingInk57! Thank you so much for posting. It made me laugh. I didn't see any mistakes, but I'll review it more later when I get the chance. Post more soon! Please!

-Kite
okashay09 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
killer story so far! lol chickens, gotta lov'em
Snaps4You chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love the concept of your story and Cody is hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! :)
cyberwriter97 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Mmmm, cranberry juice... FOCUS WOMAN! Must... review... but the juice is so good!

LOL, anyway, sounds like a potentially funny & awesome story (clicks subscribe)!

It is now your job to satisfy my random/ funny meter... okay, why did a fat king just appear in my head? I'm not even kidding; a fat king with a smug face was patting is belly just now in my head when I said that... weird... it seems that the word "satisfy" triggered it...

oh well! update soon!
Hannah D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really like this story and love the comfrontable atmosphere the characters have between each other! Can't wait for more! More more more more more more more! :D
I am Sadie Eye of Isis chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
All I could think about reading this story was...DUDE. Pick out a different pronoun every so often! I read the summery and I was like "This...this is the same story, right?" I can't wait to see what happens! Please keep writing!

I 3 chickens