Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Mirimo27 chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
OMG asdfghjkl-it's really been awhile since you last updated this! I'm so glad you're back! Rest assured that I still follow this story, lol. ;D I still can't believe you updated again (Since it's been forever lol), but anyway, on to the reviewing!:

NOOO Kento's going! TT I mean, it's good for his future and to be away from his family and all, but for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this...? Lol, I don't know, I feel like you're plotting something, haha. XD Maybe something really bad is going to happen while he's gone...ack, so many possibilities! But lol anyway, I love Purin in this chap! She's so strong and unwavering, it's pretty admirable for her age. (Although, we all know she's lying about her not liking Nicholai lol. XD) Oh, and that one part of Nicholai getting jealous was all out adorable! Gah, why is he so cute? x] I hope Ichigo comes to develop feelings for Kento before it's too late...I feel bad for Kento, but in a way I agree with Purin that he can't always rely on her...ahhh too much conflicting feelings! OTL And it's sad to know that I'll have to wait to found out what's going to happen next once again... DX But lol that aside, overall, this was a nice chap as usual. :] It was great to see you update this story this again, and I hope school will get better for you. (I'm suffering in school too, haha OTL) Well, I'll wait for your next update for this story soon-! I'll be following this, no matter what. x]
Yumeiri Riku chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
Nooooo! I want the two to end up together... T-T Maybe Ichigo can go after him and at least confess... :'( Wahhh
Destruct-A-Nation chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
It been awhile since you put up a chapter (like about 3 months maybe?) and your latest chapter was worth it! Can't wait for the next one Keroanne! Following the story, and favoriting you!
princessbloom29 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWW
Seint Seint Soe chapter 41 . 11/14/2012
Very very interesting and excellent story
Mirimo27 chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
AMG I LOVED THIS GFHGJJKN- *dies of happiness*

Ahem, anyways, this chap was SPLENDID-! XD Wonderfully written, and this whole scene was beautiful! I could practically see everything happening in this chap-the lights, the stage, the feelings, tears, everything. I also liked how you gave personal backstories for everyone in this song as well, seeing how significantly it effects each of them individually with their past experiences here...and boy, did they go through a lot T-T But moving that aside, I thought the random Kento part about checking his outfit attire was funny, and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE the YuutaXRin moment btw-! (Ahhh you so made my day with that-! X3) Around midway reading this chap, I had figured the song sung must have been Rolling Girl, and haha guess I was right afterall-! XD Very nice job overall! You did well in this particular chap x] I'm so glad you can keep up with all of this...I'll be cheering on for you to keep up the great progress you're putting in for this story-! x] I hope I get to see you update soon once again regardless-! :]
Romance4Ri chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
This is Yumeiri Riku! Eheh, since I forgot my password, I created a new account!

Anyways, holy sh*t is that man Kento's dad? LOL It seemed so likely yet unlikely... :) I still loved this chapter though! XD

Risami Kazei/Yumeiri Riku
Yumeiri Riku chapter 40 . 10/19/2012
You actually inserted CJ and Mingzhu in! Yay! And I liked the JordonxMary moment! So... he really was just trying to make her reveal who she likes and lied for the sake of it! ... I think. I hope you update soon!

Yumeiri Riku
Mirimo27 chapter 40 . 10/19/2012
Omg.

I'm. Going. To. Die. From. All. The. Freakin. FLUFFFFFFF-! XD Omg, this chap was filled with so much pure fluff that totally made my day! The pairing scenes were wonderful, and I totally love it-! X3 PurinXNicholai is just so so adorable, and JordanXMary is just so sweet in an angst-kind of way (I'm a sucker for those btw X3) And you were right. This WHOLE CHAP is exploding fluff everywhere! XD It was so much that I practically went smiling the whole entire time other than reading about Mary's angst moments. I've always really liked NicholaiXPurin, but now I might take a turn to really liking MaryXJordan more now...and I wonder why Jordan would suddenly confess NOW that he was bi? It makes me suspect that he may have been bi this whole time, but lied to Mary in the beginning because he wasn't sure enough to her tell yet...or maybe not...hmmm...but anyways, I would really like to see what happens next regardless. :] Greatly look forward to your next chap! x]
Yumeiri Riku chapter 39 . 10/11/2012
Wahoo! Cherry Blossoms has been updated!

:D

I'm definitely happy right now. I love reading this story nearly as much as I love myself! Er, by that I mean something else and stuff- I'm not a narcissist...

1. I kinda frowned for the little Kento and Ichigo moments. No matter what, I still dislike Rin. I mean, I just don't like how she acts with Ichigo.

2. Hmm... I can't really believe Jordon likes Kento. I'm about to think Jordon just wanted to see Mary's reaction or something or trick her and then tell her who he really likes. I feel sad for Mary. :(

3. Oh, a Purin and Nicholai moment here! This couple is so CUTE! XD

Well, I have a little question...

Will ypu bring back Mingzhu and CJ yet? I do like that couple quite a bit because I like Mingzhu arguing with CJ... It's always fun reading Mingzhu's insults! XD

As always, I hope you update soon again!

( I still haven't recovered my password! (T-T) )

Yumeiri Riku
Mirimo27 chapter 39 . 10/10/2012
Woohoo, just finished reading your update-! :D Now, on to reviewing...XD:

O-Oh I-I feel so sorry for Mary in this chap...poor Mary! TT I just hope one day Jordan will realize her feelings...hopefully soon that is TT For some reason I cant help pitying both of them here... *Hugs Mary for once in particular though ;A;* But putting that aside, great chap once again-! Good job on pulling another chap off, I'm glad you ended with a happier note actually (Nicholai trying SAI? LOL.) The more happier things the better right now hehe XP (Though I'm highly anticipating a more 'emo' one later XD) PurinXNicholai ftw! Will always look forward to your next update-! x]
Mirimo27 chapter 38 . 9/21/2012
Zomg asdfghjkl you updated-! It's a miracle now, seeing you're so busy with school lately LOL, keep it up-! (I srsly need to catch up as well haha...OTL) GAH, I feel so bad for Rin here-! DX She's so indifferent about everything but I can sense a great deal of lonliness in her...I'm glad that at least Yuuta somewhat cares, though he's pretty much not the best kind of guy to turn to LOL. (Maybe it's an exception for Rin...but still, I oddly like YuutaXRin regardless LOL) Hm, I wonder why Rin hates Ichigo 'so much' even though she barely hints or indicates it so far. Jealousy as well maybe? Dunno. The dream Rin had was heart crushing btw. TT I oddly feel somewhat attached to her now, lol. Poor Rin. But, other than that, great job-! It was an awesome chap overall, despite the horrifying past with Rin's nightmares in it. Will rejoice to hear your next update soon-! X3
Yumeiri Riku chapter 38 . 9/21/2012
Uwah! Me forgot me password! T-T

Anyways...

YAY! You updated yet another fascinating chappie to your intriguing story desu! Update... when you can again! u
CruelRainbow chapter 37 . 9/9/2012
Awesome chapter as always! I totally ship HikaruxAlejandro now.
Mirimo27 chapter 37 . 9/8/2012
Hooray new chap-! x3 Ahhh this WHOLE entire chap was practically built for the main pairing-! XD I haven't seen one of those in a while now that I think about it... Kento and Ichigo are so adorable I tell you-! w Even if the chap was sappy, I still like it a lot since the happy stuff just seem to be coming on less often now...hm, wonder what's the 'emo' chap gonna be about? XD Hope you update! Look forward to your next chap(s) as usual-! x]
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »