Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Yumeri Riku chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Uh, they don't have that much members. AKB48 I mean. I am a huge fan so I'd know. I also know there's an anime related to them: AKB0048 where- Wait. That's not related.
Yumeri Riku chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
O.O I wonder who lost. Maybe everyone, so nobody gets the money. lol
Yumeri Riku chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
What an interesting combination. Weird Jordon, Rude Kento, Shy Nicholai, Boy-hater Purin, Innocent Ichigo and Intelligent Mary... I wonder if I described them well. I don't think the terms are properly used. :S
Yumeri Riku chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Nicholai really is shy with girls around... Poor Kento. He's being teased.
Yumeri Riku chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Nyahahahaha! Purin and Nicholai sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! ... I think Purin will hit me for that... Eheheheh
Yumeri Riku chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Rin seems mean... I wonder what happened to her. She sure doesn't seem like the type who is being mean because something sad happened. She seems mean and she is mean. To me anyways...
Yumeri Riku chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
For some reason, I don't like Yuuta.. I wonder why... *furrows eyebrows*
Yumeri Riku chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Just this prologue makes me excited and I want to review now even though there are still so much more chapters to read! Kyaa!
CruelRainbow chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
I love this story! I know what Mary's feeling. Wanting nothing but to see the person you love smiling, I'm quite familiar with that feeling. And Poor Jordon! My heart breaks every time I read what Jon does to him.
Diamond Starlet chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
Oh how I loved this chapter! Not that I disliked the last one- which was even better with the romance.

I can't wait for you to update again! Who knows and who cares when, because I can bet the next one will be as magnificent and wonderful as always!

UPDATE SOON AGAIN!

And know that I'll always love this story!
Mirimo27 chapter 35 . 8/25/2012
Oh my word...*sniff* this...this chap...

BWAH THIS CHAP WAS SO HEARTFELTING-! T-T Omg, I like, seriously felt like I was going to cry at some point reading this chap...JORDAN IS SO PITIFUL! *weeps* BUT NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW WONDERFUL THIS CHAP WAS-! ITS-ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL I TELL YOU, BEAUITFUL-! T-T The last part was probably one the best moments in this story thus far...gah, I'm gonna seriously tear up looking at just how supportive they are for Jordan...*sniff* What wonderful friends Ichigo and the others are... (And I have to say Mary, well done, well done... T-T) Now all I can really hope is that he really does get better from here on out...hopefully with Mary's love being able to reach him possibly sniff...(And that he will get back to his old epic self again T-T)

But putting that aside, I like how there was a comic reliever to this chap with the whole Ichigo and Kento moment LOL. (Lol, their both such tsunderes-! XD) It helped on balancing out the tension created in this chap, and oh, I almost forgot, I officially wanna hunt down and kill Jon in every possibly way now LOL. Seriously, I really can't help feeling that he really deserves going to hell at the moment even if you tell me not to LOL OTL He's just SO brutal to him, it's a miracle Jordan's still alive from all that...ahhh poor Jordan-! It must have been so hard on him-! T-T

But overall though, this chap was great-! One of personal favorites in this story in fact, especially with the Jordan moment. (And yes, you were right about it being Hurt/Comfort. I liked it very much haha ) Hope to see one of your next wonderful updates again-! Be looking forward to it-! X] (Good luck with your reviewers too, you ought to be getting more. This IS a great story :])
Mirimo27 chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
LMAO. YEA, YOU GO TELL HIM KENTO-! XD I don't know where the heck you learned how to swear that way towards an adult, but I love you for standing up for Jordan that way-! Woohoo, go get him! XD I'm sorry but, just when I was about to mentally kill Jon for reappearing his arrogant self again, I was really taken aback to find him stealing Kento's first kiss...LOOL, that really got me there, never expected him to act so...'pedo-like' XDDD (Though Jordan was a given asdfghjkl D) So Jon's gay for Kento's father? Wow, didnt see that coming...and more so about his intentions now...wonder what Grim's gonna do? (I hope 'it' kills him but I somehow know you wont kill him yet haha xD) I still feel for Jordan, I hope he'lll get better soon...I really miss his bright-random-epic self already...T-T *Silently weeps* (Shall mentally scar Jon later...) But whoa, that last part about Kento stealing Ichigo's kiss was unexpected as well! It's funny how they act so mature for their age, but I still love it regardless-! X3 Good work on that scene-! It paid off ;D Really hope to see your next update-! (Good luck managing school too-! )
Mirimo27 chapter 33 . 8/7/2012
...Jon, was it? Ah yes, him...you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT, I'D KILL THE GUY RIGHT THEN AND THERE-WHERE IS HE? I'D MURDER THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HI-

-Ok, sorry bout that. You just had me mentally breaking down at this chap XD But wow seriously, what's up with all the messed up grownups in this story...? I seriously ought to give a serious lecture to those parents abadonning their children like that...and Jordan...*sniff* GAHHHHHH I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU-! TTTT JORDAN-! YOU SAD, PITIFUL BEING-! I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A HUG RIGHT NOW-! *weeps* But wow, I've never felt so disgusted in my entire life lol...I guess really didn't expect anything like this. A-And Momoka and Ashita dying...? (OH NO, NOT MOMOKA TOO-! D:::::) I swear, that Jon guy's bipolar at the ending of this chap...? (B-But at least Jordan got to sleep... T-T) Regardless, it's starting to make sense now... how Jordan knew about Mary and everything.

E-Even though I'm probably worn out by all the things I've processed here...I hope you update soon regardless...hopefully with something more happier if you can...*silently sobs at Jordans misfortune*
purple archer chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
Yeah, Updates! Happy dance, all of my fav stories on FictionPress and FanFiction are suddenly updating all around the same time, and it takes SO long to get through all of them. Great chapter!

Archie
Mirimo27 chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
Wow, for once, I don't really know what say for this chap. All I really know is that I really liked it, and that you did well expressing Mary's family emotions...it really carried out and it even got me all emotional reading this chap. Purely. I realized just like Nicholai's, this one was bittersweet as well. Though personally, I oddly liked this chap more for some reason lol (Oh, the one part about Jordan was still great btw haha) Even if you'll take longer, I hope to see your next update! (I'm well prepared now for Jordan...LOL OTL)
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »