Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Mirimo27 chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
Wow, for once, I don't really know what say for this chap. All I really know is that I really liked it, and that you did well expressing Mary's family emotions...it really carried out and it even got me all emotional reading this chap. Purely. I realized just like Nicholai's, this one was bittersweet as well. Though personally, I oddly liked this chap more for some reason lol (Oh, the one part about Jordan was still great btw haha) Even if you'll take longer, I hope to see your next update! (I'm well prepared now for Jordan...LOL OTL)
Ryou Ryuu chapter 31 . 7/28/2012
i would've reviewed sooner but i currently have limited acces to a computer haha, anyways it was a good chapter :) If i was Nicholai and had to choose between the two gifts i would go for seeing dead people and such, it's so much cooler but then again i'm not a fan of water. haha well i hope you update soon.
Xylight Rainbow chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
I thought that there were only like twelve magical families or something . . . just saying. Anyways, I think Nikki's going to have a very tough time deciding which power he wants . . . I mean, they're both way cool. Water, one of nature's elements, and everything that lives in it. He could become shark boy!
Or . . . he could become some sort of medium that communicates with the dead . . . like a ghost boy or something, Idunno.
Yeah . . . wait, is he gonna get possessed by an evil spirit in the future and become the evil little dude with a cute face? Noooo!
I dunno what else to say, so, like, yep.
Mirimo27 chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
Hm, an interesting turn of events...so Nicholai really does have some supernatural powers now huh? Though I've noticed before, I didn't expect it to apply to him so importantly until everything became obvious at the last moment LOL (I really ought to pay more attention haha OTL) Overall nice chap! Nicholai is so adorable! At least Nicholai's summer wasn't so bad compared to Kento's XD Now I wonder if you're going to write about Mary's or Jordan's summer next... and by Jordan, I-I meant to say I'll be preparing for the worst to come anytime soon... T-T Hope to see your next update!
KuroMiako chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Nooo! Kento! XC And I wish Ichigo would like Kento more than Yuuta. :[ Yuuta is evil! I wish Ichigo would realize what's right and what's wrong! XC Poor Ichigo and Kento... And evil Yuuta! Grr! I hate him
Mirimo27 chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
Whoa...Yuuta is sick. Sick, sick, sick indeed... And by any chance, is the victim that fell into Yuuta's hands possibly...Jordan? (Oh lord please tell me it isn't...OTL)

Quite frankly, I'm surprised Kento can stand all of that from his brother...if it were for me, I'd probably want to die right then and there DX And Kento's only a fourth grader right? Wow, that's really impressive... Oh, and the information about the magical stuff was pretty good too! I'm finally starting to understand a bit more about BLOOD's intentions now... Rin isn't human? I wonder what she is then D:

Overall, nice chap! Very gory but well written. Hope to see your next update!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
DAMN YOU YUUTA! He should die :) a painful horrible death :) I KNOW! All the members of BLOOD should be taken onto a plane, then Yuuta should be thrown out of said plain whn it's at it's highest point, Yuuta should be aimed towards the plane's jet engine so he will get sliced up into many little pieces as his bone's get crushed to pics and dstroy the engine. Because the engin will be destroyed the plane will lose control therefore crashing killing off all the rest of BLOOD too :) Maybe torture everyon a bit first. Anyway Kento's summer SUCKS big time haha, i hop to see more soon.
Ryou Ryuu chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
hmmmmmmm BLOOD sounds like a group of disturbing bastards to be honest. Hahaha well it's certainly interesting. This is definately interesting though with the burning idea :) update soon.
Mirimo27 chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
Finally finished reading your new update-! I took notice that Jordan was minorly mentioned here, B-But something will happen to him this time-? (OH NO NOT JORDAN-! D8) I-I'll be preparing myself for anything to happen now...e-excuse me... *Runs away for a temporary breather*

Well, now that I'm back, nice semi filler chap! I love the accents Ichigo and the others make when their mouth is full lol XP I also like how everything purin thinks of always ends up involving Nicholai for some reason haha XD The whole thing with Derrik and Midori is nice too, who knew Ichigo's mother was gonna be so cool about it? Be looking forward to your next update! (E-Even if I'm expecting the worst to come...maybe D::::)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2012
YAYY! You updated real quick with nicely lengthed chapters! I can imagine how hard it is... Btw, whaddya mean by double messages? Oh, gtg...

-Diamond Starlet
Ryou Ryuu chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
DON'T DIE ASHITA! very interesting now though and i hope to see more very soon like this chapter was updated so quickly :)
Mirimo27 chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
Woohoo another update! Time to get reviewing...:

I was wondering what was the meaning behind this chap's title since everything was happy in the beginning, but now that I've read the whole chap...NOOOO ASHITA DONT DIE! TT_TT Who would have seen that coming! Man the last part of this chap was sad...Gosh I really hope he doesn't die in the end! TTTT (At least have him enroll to Gakuen Sakura before his time comes! XD) Other than this chap was bitter half the time, it's still a great one in creating more drama for your story right now...I wonder if a miracle will come to him? (PLEASE HAVE THAT XD) In the meantime, I'll be awaiting for your next update-!

P.S.: Actually, I did notice the image you uploaded for this story for awhile now...but I'm shocked to hear you're the one whose working on it! Ichigo looks great so far! :D *Gasp* There's going to be a manga adaption for this story? :O Wow, that's awesome! I'll be sure to look forward to that! Good luck on it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
A chapter of Cherry Blossom is here again! And so am I! So, getting to the point:

1. YAY! You updated two days in a row! Uh-huh! Oh yeah!

2. *GASP!* NOOOOOO! Ashita is d-d-d- Oh, I can't even say it! I need a hug before I do! \ \(TTTT)/ / Ok... WHY MUST HE BE ILL! (TT-TT) Boo-hoo!

3. How I wish Ichigo can go back to the academy to spend time with Kento! ... NOOO! DID I GIVE YOU THE WRONG IDEA? I DON'T MEAN I HATE THIS! TTTT I'm sorry... I'm so stupid.. I have no will to continue reading. ACK! I DON'T MEAN THIS IS BAD! I-I-I'm too ashamed! TTTT

Diamond Starlet

P.S. Forgive me?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
First of all...

YAAAAAAAY! I've been waiting for months!

2. I like the protective Ashita... Maybe he should enter Gakuen Sakura to create some problems for Kento... It'd be nice... Oh, it's just a thought. Ahahaha...

3. I liked the hug between Kento & Ichigo.

Last: I can't wait for the arrival of the next chapter!

-Diamond Starlet (who's too lazy to log in)

P.S. I love this and always will!
P.P.S. ... Excuse my behaviour but I'm happy... just SO happy!

P.P.P.S. I might've written a review as DS or Itsushi before... Have I? Or not? If not, sorry!
Mirimo27 chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Ahhhhh hooray you finally updated! Really, I'm so glad you did, I just love this story! *Ahem* Anyways, on to reviewing...

Gah, I love NicholaiXPurin too much! DX It's way too adorable! And haha, I love how Purin is 'the one in shining armor' rather than Nicholai XD IchigoXKento is cute too x3 Jordan is, as usual, officially awesome. (Even if he only gets 1-2 lines lol XP) Now that I've seen more of Ashita's personality, he's actually pretty interesting in a way. I'd look forward to see how he'll be like when he really does get into Gakuen Sakura in the future...OwO Overall, great chap! Your hard effort definitely did not go to waste x] Hope you'll update soon as usual!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »