Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Ryou Ryuu chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Yay you updated! I freaking love Ashita! Mostly cos he's got cat ears and plays pokemon and he's just awesome, i wanna see more of him! Though things are getting more complicated now with that Ashita and Akina conversation! I love it all so update soon!
CuteDreams chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Wasn't I right?

You became everyone's most honored and favorite reader! And OMG how come my nothing like that happens to my school

TT

I feel soooooo jealous :U

Of their school and your talents

~

Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter(what I'm doing right now) and so off I go, glad to see that your writing is improving u
Mirimo27 chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
Hooray, you updated again!~ As promised I will review your story again ;D

I like how the story's POV is focused on Nicholai this time, since its not everyday I see his POV that often. I'm also happy you put more NicholaiXPurin in this chap as you had mentioned to me before lol x3 For some reason, I'm starting to suspect more and more that the people involving Black Rose are going to be something that involves with your plot twists... am I wrong? Haha. XD This chap was nice, I'm glad Caijiu can finally rest in peace now However, you might want to fix your use of italics at the last part of the chap, probably an error on your part lol. XP As usual, I'll be awaiting for your next updates!~ :D Wonder what we happen next?

Your welcome! I'm honored to be one of the lucky fellow reviewers to your story x3 Haha, you begged him? Must have been tough! XD Well, at least your "hard" reasearch paid off.:P Keep up the awesome work your writing! X]
Ryou Ryuu chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
That was brilliant, it's awesome how nicholai can see/speak to the dead. Anyway you have to update soon! i demand it ;)
Mirimo27 chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
GAH! I'm so sorry I didn't have time to review the last time I saw you update! DX (Rest assured I did read it though ;D) To make it up, I'll be reviewing both of your updated chapters this time! :

The hot spring was more...how should I put it? UNEXPECTED. XD For some reason, I didn't see the yuri coming until the very last obvious minute OTL Oddly, I find Mary's perspective quite understandable since I can relate to her in some ways (Oh, but not the sudden "accident" scenario part lol). So, I'm guessing there may also be yuri pairings later on? To be perfectly honest, I'm only one for het, but that doesn't mean a little yuri will stop me from liking this awesome story x] Though it does lead me curious to whether Mary will truely come to love someone later on the future. Nice going on the way you describe the background scenery too, it was overall pretty imaginable with your given details.

As for chap 22 on the other hand, I REALLY LOVED IT. XD There's so much of PurinXNicholai and IchigoXKento that it was making me feel all giddy and excited throughout the whole chap, (as idiotic as it sounds XD)Nicholai was especially adorable in this chap x3 (Not that Kento/Ichigo/Purin isn't either lol) There were also a bunch of humor I really enjoyed here, one of Kento getting smacked by the ball, the fact that Kento and Nicholai arent "manly" enough, and I don't know why, but the one part where Mary would rather be sitting with a bunch of second graders plus Purin stating about Jordan being forever alone cracked me up XD ANYTHING RELATED TO JORDAN IS NOW AMUSING TO ME. XD I mean even if he gets a small part, it always turns out hysterically epic for some reason xD Strangest, yet the most entertaining one of all.

Other than a few minor typos, the chap(s) were just as good as the last Keep up the interesting story plot/characters, I can't wait to read what happens next! I'll be sure to await for your next update(s) soon!
nb-ash-tree chapter 24 . 3/6/2012
Yayz! Thankies for updating! But I think there's a mistake in this line:

Ichigo pouted as she swung her legs off the bed and began rummaging through her backpack, which was full of treaja look around too."

You might want to fix that.
Ryou Ryuu chapter 24 . 3/6/2012
arwwww poor Kento got punched, and Nicholai fainted hahaha. It was brilliant, update soon.
Eden Ellegory chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
GRAAAARGH!

I WISH I KNEW WHAT MINGZHU WAS SAAAAYING!
nb-ash-tree chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
You must write more! I realize you're busy, but PLEASE! *sobs* you need to finish it! This is the best story I've ever read on here!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
This was fun to read, i hated Mingzhu at the start but she redeemed herself later on which gives me a oggd idea of her character which i like. I don't like it that Mary is a homophobe! i have a bunch of christian friends and they aren't homophobic. Bad Mary.
LizzieS chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Kawaii! So cute! I know how you feel, Fictionpress has been giving me crap as well, I can't even really change my profile info DX
Eden Ellegory chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I CANNNOT WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE!

X3
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
*nods, thinking this story is total awesome sauce*
Mirimo27 chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Hooray another update! Although this one took longer, it was worth it ;D On to reviewing!:

The moment I read the chap title I knew this chap was gonna be a fun one to read about. I'm loving jordan more and more of the way he acts, since his dialogues never cease to make me laugh XD Haha, Purin going off character at some points is unusually hilarious, and the small part with Momoka and Kento is cute X3 I see that you've also made Hikaru appear more often in this chap lol. It's also nice to see some funny IchigoXKento again, since it's been awhile since I've read one of those XD Hmmmm first it's pranks, I wonder what's next? Overall another fun and interesting chap to read about! Hope you update soon!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Wooo you updated ) I cant wait for the next chapter, hot springs are always fun. Purin and Kentos pranks sound hilarious i need to try somethin like that out on my mates hahaha
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »