Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Xylight Rainbow chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Mm . . . soul mates? Hmm . . . since everybody's paired up, I suppose that Ashita will be momko's soul mate. IDK.

Its cute! I hope Momoko gets better!

"Virginia
Ryou Ryuu chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Awesome! Again! Haha hooray for kento i thought he'd just walk out but nope he's too awesome for that. Can't wait for the next chapter sounds like the summer will be fun.
Mirimo27 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Wow, in a blink of an eye, you updated again! *Cheers in joy* Now on to the reviewing :

Awww Kento is such a sweet brother in this chap. I'm glad Momoko realizes her mistake and is consoled here. Hopefully things turn better for her...maybe? XD By the way, if I've recalled correctly, Yuuta was supposively also one of BLOOD right? I wonder what exactly is BLOOD anyway? (I'm assuming it's some kind of killing group society for now lol) I'm also getting a feeling Sickle's appearance is going to come soon for some reason, whoever she/he/it is. XD

Congrates on reaching more than 20 chaps! And trust me, your story does not "suck" one bit. ;) It wasn't long when I had found out about this story, and now I totally love it. I look forward to continue reading your future chaps soon!
Mirimo27 chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
I had a feeling drama was gonna come back sooner or later in one of the chaps, but this chap had only one word fit for it: IRONY. Well, I had a feeling the sakura family was already pretty twisted to begin with, but Momoka? Yuuta is DEFINETLY influencing too much sadisticness into her at such a young age...O_O" (Now I really feel sorry for Kento now...Hang in there! TT) But the funny thing about this was even though it was wrong for Momoka and Grin (And somewhat Yuuta?) to kill those 2 bullies, I actually felt they oddly deserved it since they were treating Momoka extremely horribly to the end XD I just hope someone consoles Momoka soon before she's TOO influenced by her brother or Grin's twisted ways (If not she already was D:) One thing's for sure though is I finally know Grin is the first of being a true supernatural thing in this story. But I wonder how Grin is the main villain and why Grin mentions about Ichigo at the end of the chap? Guess I'll have to wait to find out huh? You also did a pretty good job on making the chap intentionally creepy this time since the songs also added the eerie vibe into it, plus it also had very good visual details, except maybe you could have made the yelling dialogues more powerful if you had wrote it in caps. (It's only my opinion though *laughs*) Overall, good job on the new drama feel for this chap! I look forward for you to update another great chap soon!
purple archer chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
I read this chapter in the computer room at my school. I just kept staring at the computer screen until my eyes almost popped out of my head and my friend who was sitting across from me thought there was seriously something wrong with me.

Awesome chapter. Creepy, and gory, but awesome. Very bloody. I approve!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
Wow. Grin is majorly spooky, anyway another amazing chapter as usual. Momoko would be so much more awesomer as ring thank Yoshi!
indescribable music chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
great chapter (a little creepy, but it goes with the story!). keep it up!
Mirimo27 chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Yay you did a bonus! It's funny how fast you're updating lately but I love it anyways lol :P It's nice to see how you talked more about a few of the minor characters this time, though I noticed almost all of the bonus stories had someone being mean for some reason...XD I also really liked the last one in paticular. I had been wanting a chap talking more about Yuuta and Rin's relationship for awhile, so I'm really happy you wrote one out about them. (Aww, You're making me root for YuutaXRin even more now x3) Great bonus story overall, Can't wait to see what kind of chap you'll update next!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Nice chapter even though it is just a bonus, n i feel sorry for CJ cos Mingzhu is just too cruel.
purple archer chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Hey! I've been checking fictionpress everyday just to see when this story would be updated! I think you are a really good writer, and I'm using your stories to get better at writing. I've even recomended you to someone that I'm beta-ing.

This chapter was really happy so I can tell something really depressing and action packed is going to happen soon. Can't wait! Don't make Kento die! PLEASE!
Mirimo27 chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Ah! As usual, what a great chap! I officially love jordan's dialogue(s) in this chap, the thing about eggplants and cats was especially hilarious XD Boy, if I had thought Nicholai was probably the most girlest guy in this story, I may had been wrong *laughs* Even though I'm not one for yaoi, it's still good to be seeing new interesting characters coming along. It's also nice to be seeing Kento's warm-hearted side on his birthday in this chap, afterall I think he deserves it. :D Can't wait to see you update again! Hope you update soon!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Great chapter as usual. Kento is awesomely cute n his mums a bitch. I love jordans random comment on eggplants and cats i couldn't stop laughing. Anyways this made my day.
purple archer chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
okay, so I have a question. Does Yuuta seriously like Ichigo, or is he just a user, or what? He seems okay, but there's something else, isn't there? Some ulterior motive?

Awesome story, btw!
purple archer chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Woah...mind blown. This is a really good story. You are a really good writer! I applaud you, young grasshopper!
purple archer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This actually sounds really good. I like the idea. It sounds really interesting. Keep writing!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »