Reviews for Divorce Me Baby!
khrjyu chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
taely chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
nice plotline D its going a little fast, so be aware of that while your writing. i love beau and january though! but i know from experience (working in a preskool) that no child would go up to a random woman and just naturally love her like that, especially if he never met her. even if beau talks about her a lot, the child wouldn't do that. so yeah, that part bothered me a bit, but the rest is pretty nice. just slow things down a lil' bit...also, january is so easily ready to put things on hold with this Tom dude. ik ur trying to get to beau x january moments, just slow things down! ) it's cool tho, and i can't wait til u update again!
khrjyu chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
D. Morgenstern chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
I really love this premise. Both January and Beau have some legitimate issues in their personalities and relationship and they're *believable* defects. I really like to see where you're going with this.

The only crit I ask for is more introspection with the characters, especially January regarding the fact she has suddenly had a *son* thrown into what seems like a very ordered life. I know it's very early in the story, but I would like to see more of that conflict in the story later on as it is a legitimate and likely issue.
khrjyu chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Hannah D chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I love this story! update again soon! It reminds me of Sweet Home Alabama in different kind of way... I like that they're Brits! haha :P Ahhhh another story from you! :D i read professional affair... and loved it! haha update update update!
bryanna345 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Oh my! I love this story!
khrjyu chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
:D
khrjyu chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Interesting beginning! I really like how you formatted it like an interview.
khrjyu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011