Reviews for The Shadow Speaker
FezzyCola chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Totally just read this all in one night.. I love where this is going! If you get some free time, please update :)
Aly Jackson chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
So glad you finally decided to update on this story. It's really good! No grammar errors or anything. Can't wait to get to know this Carson character. He seems...interesting.
Aly Jackson chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
So I am going to go into Grammar police mode cause i saw a couple mistakes in your chappie 4. In your first sentence it says "Lexi stayed in her seat whole everyone else...". Shouldn't whole be while? Then when you're talking about her punishment it says "Friday before school at 7:30 intil the bell." Shouldnt intil be until? Finally one question about the shadow thing. You talk about "The shadow thing was going." Going where? Or do you mean gone?
leosrule chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Dundundun... *dracula themed music playing in the backround*
leosrule chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
The part about karma sounds like something that I say, but only I say, "karma baby, karma."
Mysterygirl678 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Hey good two chappies but I did see something that needs to be fixed. In chappie 3 when it's talking about the bus ride it said The bus ride to school was like every day. Shouldn't it be was like this every day?
Mysterygirl678 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Do you ever plan on continuing this story cause I thought the first chappie was really good?
Cassandra Day chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ooh, very gripping! More! Need more! :D :D :D
feathersky chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
sounds REALLY interesting. Please continue!
Aly McClain chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this sounds like its going to be a really good story
Rylee Wyatt chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
GO RYLEE YOU ROCK!

i just love you so much! *sniffle*