Reviews for Snow White and the Seven Twerps That Ate My Soup
PanicAttacker chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
That was so cute! I didn't like the Dustin part, but otherwise this is one of my favorite chapters!
PanicAttacker chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Haha, my favorite part is definitely the "But in the end, I said yes and, well, the night had suddenly filled with activities involving his bed. All. Night. Long." I started cracking up, and had to stop reading so I could get a hold of myself. :D
PanicAttacker chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Sam.
PanicAttacker chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Either A: P.C.

Or D: Random character you make out of the blue.
PanicAttacker chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Violence! Me likey... I didn't like the fact that she screamed, but then again, I was always the type to prefer silent pain, but other than that, awesomeness!
PanicAttacker chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Hahaha, that was so cute! I'm loving P.C.'s personality!
Gretel Snaps chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I'm glad P.C wasn't cool with it.
Magicheart chapter 20 . 3/19/2012
How long were they actually dating before he popped the question? It doesn't seem that long but I guess when two people are made for each other(literally) it doesnt matter all that much. I am so happy that the dad got divorced! It seems that this chapter was full of thing that I was waiting for to happen , their engagement and divorce, not snowy getting drugged. Sorry for the long review, thanks for writing!

P.s. It's not cheating, even if he knows you like him, it is a tactic used by lots of people to get someone to like them back by making them jealous, even if that was not your intention it usually works. Good luck anyways and have fun nomatter who you ask!(does that spud trashy? I hope not (ー-ー ;) )
cyberwriter97 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
Ack! You have to update this! Must find out what happens next!
cyberwriter97 chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
PJ, your pj bottoms are unbuttoned... LOL, Snowy, way to kill the mood! :P
cyberwriter97 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Wow, this is a great story! Not what I was expecting, which makes it even better! I'll be anticipating an update :)
Skywriter5 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! A lot of the time I kind of stop reading a story for a while and then continue reading it again after the writer updated it a lot. I was so ready to go to the next chapter to see what was wrong with Snowy and I found that this was the newest update! NOOO! I literally screamed that out loud and my little bro called me a crazy weirdo... Anyways, can't wait for your next update!
VannahGurl chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
It would b cool 4I a sequel in Gabes pov!

Lolz Eeven writes the even chapter u do the odd :D

-Savannah
VannahGurl chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Okay so I loved this chapter alot because of everything happening and Janice coming 2 make Snowy jealous...I must say that is a brilliant idea :D

- Savannah
VannahGurl chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Woah! That's alota stuff 2lolz take in Susie! First off that light bulb moment was soooooooooo funny! But it was way cute 2! Also u have a hunger game FanFiction? Do I get 2 no what the name of it is cuz I would LOVE 2you read it :D

-Savannah