Reviews for Broken Threads
Arsideus chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Well well WELL! This is an exciting development! ;) Gotta say Dizzy, this whole scrapbook...well each story has its own vibe and message, but it all seems to fit into a general theme of (mostly) internal struggle...speaking from a musician's standpoint, it's sort of like an album!

Brilliant, as usual! :D

Tina95 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Running away... That would actually be rather nice at times. I don't have anyone I'd want to leave with but I feel like I've been hit by one of those feelings before. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Arsideus chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
One word: Perfect.

Tina95 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Beautifully reminiscent! :)
Tina95 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Night is a beautiful time to hide. And I especially like it because I'm reading it a day before Halloween and the atmosphere is beautiful.

Well written, as always! :)
Arsideus chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
LOVE. OMFG that is just about all I can say...and the atmosphere-HOW DO YOU DO IT? It's so...wonderful. I love the metaphors and analogies you use, they're so specific and yet so suitable! *shakes head in amazement* I gotta say, I got all mushy-mushy-and wanted to be in on the weekend thing! XD

Brilliant, as always! :D

Tina95 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
This is really good! I like the style and the idea! :)
Arsideus chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This made my fucking day-I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! The description, the intimacy-just BLARGH! XD

MOAR MOAR!

Arsideus

PS. Did you know this person or...?
Arsideus chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Oh JEEZ this is wonderful! its got such a pleasant atmosphere to it! Although, whether you intended this or not, you sound so much, ah, "older" than I'd assume you are!

Great, just great!

Tina95 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Totally laugh worthy but that's cute. :D
Arsideus chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OOOoooh ~I~ totally know who this is about! XD Aside from that little morsel of information which I will not share with the rest of the 1.2 million readers here, I must say:

I adore your writing.

It's...it's so...intimate. No, get your minds out of the gutter people! I mean the kind of intimate you feel when you curl up beside a fire with someone you're close too, the kind of intimate closeness of description only a great writer can provide...THAT is the overall vibe I get from this piece, as well as that sadness underneath that makes everything ooze deliciously in a bittersweet flavour. *sighs dreamily*

I wish I could learn someday how to say something so profound in as little space as possible, something you are a MASTER of-your style has a simplicity, and thus immediacy that mine lacks and that's why I feel it surpasses mine in a lot of ways. I have to say you inspire me to come out all guns blazing, and I thank you for that! :)

Keep this wonderful magic going!

Tina95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Lovely tidbit. It seems like everything you write can be transformed into a wonderful piece. I would love to hear more but at the same time, it seems very complete now.

... This has made up my mind. I'm going to post some little stories on here too. First I need some names though...