Reviews for If I Was A Squirrel Life Would Be Simpler
Starryeyed chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this story ! Why don't you finish it ? It's an amazing start ! Update soon
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
When are you going to continue this? :(
Frazzle chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Update ! Love it , can tell the new fae's going to be his betrothed ! Update update update ! Great idea but we NEED more chapter and you haven't update in 6 months :(
Blah blah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Such an ace start ! Update soon!
Blah blah chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love this ! Update !
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really like the start of this story , I'd really love it if you continued ! I'm going to bookmark it on my iPod just in case of any updates ;)
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
jaskolka chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was a pretty nice beginning. I would love to read more, especially since Ryder seems like a fun, likeable character - cute and witty at the same time. He seems rather easy-going, too - a little sulking is adorable but I hate drama queens so I hope he will stay this way.

Hmmm... as for suggestions?

I think that making the lucky fae fiance a bit devilish but at the same time infuriatingly laid back and complacent about the whole engagement thing would add some spice. Please, don't make him a slut though... Moreover, maybe it would add an interesting and amusing angle if the fae became great friends with Grayson (but no threesomes, no no no) and the two would keep on concocting evil plans for Ryder to discover his hidden gay side. Muahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aha! More more more more more :D, ?
Fah chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I like your story ;p can't wait for more! Uhh one little question, how does the main character look like? Still like your story though.
Boo52 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I SO want more! Pretty please?
green grout chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Mwoo-hah-hah-hah upcoming hot werewolf / fae- smut!

Every time I think of yummy-werewolf, Hugh Jackman pops up in my head. Does anyone remember that ‘Van Helsing’ movie? Yeah, no masterpiece. But the wolf-Hugh? Damn, what a nice piece. Huge and black and … shaggy. Er, I’m distracted. Sorry, serious case of sleep deprivation. I’m nuts. Just ignore me.

Why did I hit that button? Oh yes, get on with it! Do it! Before you listen to the ramblings of slightly questionable reviewers *cough* tell us your version. I think you've planned some good stuff…