Reviews for I Dream While I'm Awake
killMeN0w chapter 51 . 6/18/2012
This is so awesome! I've been feeling this way for DAYS now. Trying to capture it but, failing. lols.

I love that you did it so well. VERY great. I can relate to it these days. You can't bottle up feelings, you shouldn't but you do...they, to me, sound selfish when I do. But, it's true...a time comes when you can no longer control them anymore. Not a healthy habit, but whatcha gonna do.

I like the disappointed tone of the poem. I think I felt anger, but that could just be me.

An awesome job at the choice of words. I've been following this series for a long time, but I'm more of a silent reader so I barely review.

REALLY loved that 'Ghostly Figure' of yours! You deserve more reads and reviews than you get...

Keep it up!
Luckycool9 chapter 48 . 5/14/2012
These poems are so nicely more please
CMDonovann chapter 37 . 1/30/2012
Umm...? I don't know how to feel about this. Can I ask who it's about? Or do I know?
CMDonovann chapter 34 . 12/30/2011
Your three personalities, I'm guessing? :)
CMDonovann chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
The last line... 3 :D

YOUR FACE IS EPIC.
CMDonovann chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
hugs you Cheer up, love!

Now that's out of the way... I've just gone back and read some of your older stuff, and it's insane how much you've improved. And this is the perfect example. It's almost like a story, and I love the bit that's repeated at the end. AND THE LAST TWO LINES. You are amazing.

:D :D :D More hugs! Stay excellent!

CMD
CMDonovann chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
Awww. This chapter... This just made me tear up. It's beautiful. :D
CMDonovann chapter 29 . 12/24/2011
So, this is completely unrelated to your poem (which is great, by the way), but did you get an email from me? I'm not sure if it went through, I think I might have put your address in wrong.
CMDonovann chapter 28 . 12/3/2011
Sorry for really long string of reviews all at once. :) I'm kind of curious... who's this about? It's okay if it's none of my business, but I was just kinda curious.
CMDonovann chapter 27 . 12/3/2011
Hmm. I don't know what this "beast" is, but of course I'm thinking it's a bit suggestive. eyebrow wiggle Hehe. Sorry. That's probably not what it is.
CMDonovann chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Umm... Hugs. Make you feel better, yes? :) So hugs.

YOU ARE NOT GONNA DIE. I FORBID IT.
CMDonovann chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Oh my god, this is beautiful. Why can't my songs be this poetic? facepalms Anyway. I'm not sure who this is about, but I like how it's sort of got mixed feelings in it. (I think so anyway.) Bits of it are kind of sad and nostalgic, others are happy, content, whatever the proper word for that is. I don't understand people who hate free verse, it's clearly a lot prettier. Or maybe I'm biased, because I've only read yours. Which is awesome.

Okay, long review is long, I am done now. Go on with your life.

CMD
CMDonovann chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
This sounds kind of emo to me. I know it's really not my business anymore, since I hardly ever see you (which sucks, by the way), but should I be worried? hugs you You beautiful thing, stop hurting yourself. You don't deserve it. You're a wonderful, beautiful, amazing person and I care about you, despite the fact that I only see you for forty-five minutes a day now. But I still want to be your friend, if you want to be mine as well.
CMDonovann chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
:) I like this one. It seems very... peaceful. And pretty. And I love the way it sort of paints an image in your head. These are really lovely, you know. :D
CMDonovann chapter 19 . 11/14/2011